The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"But I guess that doesn't mean much to you. History tells us that you tend to side with the skirts, regardless of their contemptuous conduct.

Mimi throws him a few smilies, and that's enough to make him drool...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Are you reciting/copying a high school movie by chance Mel? lol

Am I?

Anonymous

WATCH this!

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKrpl-KBTzQ

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yeah i believe odie says he was a one man 6 pack....whatever that is

Odinson was on here before he was on VF..

Obvious Li banned him permanently and now they are both on VF together like friends.

ac_wot

Anonymous

Alliances are formed for longevity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Alliances are formed for longevity.

I find it ironic that he was going to stop posting here if I did not let him ban Odinson permanently and now they are on the same forum and basically the same page.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I find it ironic that he was going to stop posting here if I did not let him ban Odinson permanently and now they are on the same forum and basically the same page.

This is very usual for forums.  Posters find alliances, where there was none before.

Perhaps it is human nature.  It is also a reason why I do not connect, on a personal level, with anonymous posters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I find it ironic that he was going to stop posting here if I did not let him ban Odinson permanently and now they are on the same forum and basically the same page.

This is very usual for forums.  Posters find alliances, where there was none before.

Perhaps it is human nature.  It is also a reason why I do not connect, on a personal level, with anonymous posters.

I guess that makes sense.

Anonymous

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...  Modding a forum is like police work.  You can have an out of control police force serving "justice," or you can have a well regulated force enforcing the rules...

I have seen the outcome time and time again from overzealous Mods.  Most people are happy with an equal implementation of the rules.  However, equal is difficult to implement.  That's when problems happen, when there is no oversight, and no proper management.

RW

He was right about permabanning Odinson.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He was right about permabanning Odinson.

He may or may not have been.

The fact that this Admin is bringing to the table, is that they're "buddies" now?

Anonymous

I don't disagree RW, but he said he was ruining this place and now he posts on the same forum with him?

He is even arguing with Leopardsocks on VF?

I find this very strange.

Berry Sweet

But its just a forum and not real life.  I dont understan the reason to be ravishing mad about forum postings.  Its time for zen now...it hasnt been a better time than now.

All swag.  One love.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"

He may or may not have been.

The fact that this Admin is bringing to the table, is that they're "buddies" now?

Yes, that is exactly it Lucky Number 8..

He told me before that Odinson was ruining posting here and right before he left he said Odinson was harmless..

Did Odinson change or did Obvious Li in that time?