The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Leopardsocks

Annie, you are also an unperson, with RW and Renee.

RW

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"And RW, you well know, as does at least one of her flunkies, that I am a WHOLE lot harder to kill than that.

She wants me to keep posting, of course, so that she can use mockery and inane humour to blunt my sword.

Better people...MUCH better people...than her have tried.

evs loves her petty torments
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I'd rather be an "unperson" with Renee and RW than in a "cliche" with a bunch of loony tunes!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Looks like they deleted a lot more threads than I though, The Walking Dead thread is gone too  ac_toofunny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

Yep. And every time she/they act in this manner, their demise comes one step closer. I have seen this sooooooo many times before. Brawl Hall's decline started this same way...1500 ACTIVE members...gone.

The Admin thought it was appropriate to use the panel to get at members. Intercept PM's. Change posts. All good fun...but in every members head, the decay grows stronger when a craven act is perpetrated. It is a virus. A disease of the forum.

It will consume them.

RW

Unlike the consuming irrationality, paranoia and hatred that already has taken hold?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

But it does get better...

I just got an email from I AM.  evs removed her avatar because it was my old time bomb one and gave her a warning for impersonating me.   ac_lmfao

*FACEPALM*

I think it's time someone got a grip.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Annie

RW

Who is the wicked witch of the east though?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Hmmm I'd have to say evs.....or maybe soon, he's kind of sneaky....

Annie

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I know, Fash, but it always gets bumped. I would love it if it disappeared for good, never to be seen again.

It won't disappear because Fashionista is a racist, sinophobic, twirlybrained, nutcase, fruitcake moron, crap n' drool, cyberbully idiot that doesn't respect her Chinese heritage.

Thats all you can ever say...take your meds weirdo

RW

He's branched out a bit lately :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Aww I actually thought he was doing better  ac_wot