The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

And how many times have I been mentioned in the last two weeks?  hahaha  

I can't even respond to the lies and bullshit being said about me, nor do I want to.  I would prefer to have a quiet death on VF.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Renee"All I'm saying is that I don't need to be preached to by anyone from over there. I freely admit that my conduct in this whole mess has not always been sterling but at least I can admit it and am willing to take responsibility for it. I have a feeling the individuals in question on VF will never admit the same.

I agree with you 100%, Renee. I and the others who are here now also do not need to be preached upon either by anyone from there.

A backlash is to be expected resulting from that asylum's immature games. To expect no backlash is naive.

If it were up to me, I would kill this thread. There is absolutely no reason to speak of those malicious losers. If I am correct, this thread was also started by a fickle double-crosser who is not here now because of a tantrum.

I believe it was actually started by Shen but she deleted her posts so it just looks like Munday started it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

So be it, RW, but he is still a supreme douche.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"All I'm saying is that I don't need to be preached to by anyone from over there...I have a feeling the individuals in question on VF will never admit the same.

I agree with you 100%, Renee. I and the others who are here now also do not need to be preached upon either by anyone from there.

A backlash is to be expected resulting from that asylum's immature games. To expect no backlash is naive.

If it were up to me, I would kill this thread. There is absolutely no reason to speak of those malicious losers. If I am correct, this thread was also started by a fickle double-crosser who is not here now because of a tantrum.

Even though you have some good points it's not up to me to kill a thread, it is up to you..

Posters have the power to kill a thread by not responding to it.

@realAzhyaAryola

I know, Fash, but it always gets bumped. I would love it if it disappeared for good, never to be seen again.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I know, Fash, but it always gets bumped. I would love it if it disappeared for good, never to be seen again.

It won't disappear because Fashionista is a racist, sinophobic, twirlybrained, nutcase, fruitcake moron, crap n' drool, cyberbully idiot that doesn't respect her Chinese heritage.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Maybe I read it wrong Azhya..

I thought what Renee was saying was that posters on VF were making her the butt of jokes and making snide comments about her..

In my own opinion, that reflects poorly on the person making the snide comments, not the person the snide comments are intended for.

I agree with that, Fash.

We seem to be on the same page..

I have a feeling Renee is too.

You cannot be on the same page as Renee.

There would not be enough room!!! ac_lmfao

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "kiebers"
Here's the thing. I am not counting anything that went on while someone was there and able to reply to any slurs or jokes since the replies pretty much fell into the same category. And believe me I am not singling you out. Everyone that was there took their shots back and/or initiated their own. I have no problem with that except it got old. I know you agree just because of what you said ^. I happen to enjoy your sense of humor but I can't speak for anyone else. This thread alone has Mimi mentioned 238 times. With 500 times in the entire forum. Renee since you left there has been a total of 14 mentions with at least half of them being Odi wanting to have sex with you and that statement being quoted. Since Keeper requested to have his account deleted he has only been mentioned 40 times and since I didn't bother to do an actual count it could be less that are him since Berry found her "keeper". As far as I am concerned its time for both places to stop. Dynamics have changed a great deal on both of these forums in the last month and it's a damn shame. Off soapbox and done. Sorry for being long winded.

Sorry, Tex.

HERE'S the thing. The festering hive you so dearly love is a refuge for people who lack dignity, courtesy and respect for others.

And they now want to prevent the muppets from reading dissent and contra-opinions, or seeing anything which challenges their self belief that they are doing the right thing.

See, now my posts are being deleted as subversive. The avatar you see at left was removed by one of the henchmen. What other manipulations go on behind the scenes, cowpoke? Or do you prefer to pretend this disgusting conduct isn't happening.

Contrast with this forum; a madmin behaved improperly. Fashionista stood for what was RIGHT. Fashionista would have been fully aware that an individual, who put his own personal feelings ahead of the forum's best interest, would react with hostility and infantile insults, but she did what was RIGHT.

But I guess that doesn't mean much to you. History tells us that you tend to side with the skirts, regardless of their contemptuous conduct.

A forum must always recognise the one principle that the internet enshrines...freedom of speech, within the bounds of lawfulness, truthfulness and respect. Any forum that does not is NOT a forum, but a collective of self-interests. That's fine...as long as you don't PRETEND you're an open house.

But we all know that Van is dead...there will be no new members, and if you had the spine I thought you once had, you would walk away in disgust.

Even if it meant abandoning your southern jezebel.

RW

They removed that as your avatar?!

WOW!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Yep. In less than 2 hours.

And a post was removed for insinuating that the problem there is not the agitators, such as your humble scribe, but the fact that the people there cannot stop reacting and responding, because that is all the forum has to offer. I got another warning...let's see, that makes....93!!!

Leopardsocks

Update; this is the official reason.

"No banned poster's names in profiles."

I guess you can advocate muslim terrorism, insult people's sexual orientation, discuss your violent fantasies involving women, killing pets, and harbour stalkers...but don't you DARE mentioned a banned members name. Do we wonder why those of Serbian descent have always felt an affinity to Stalinism?

RW

ROFL!

Post one that says -rw-rw-rw-.  They are just file permissions after all.   ac_biggrin
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

And Leo, you are now on the kill him with kittens list.  Good luck with that inane shit hahahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

And RW, you well know, as does at least one of her flunkies, that I am a WHOLE lot harder to kill than that.

She wants me to keep posting, of course, so that she can use mockery and inane humour to blunt my sword.

Better people...MUCH better people...than her have tried.

Annie

Haha, I found out we also cannot use caps! What next? No logging in twice in a row or something stupid like that...
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous