The best topic

Replies: 10412
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:42:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Pickle hell, it's more like a pine cone.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

It's not nice to talk about posters that are no longer posting...

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"It's not nice to talk about posters that are no longer posting...

Well maybe you could tell that to your buddies over at the monkey ranch? ac_rollseyes
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"He must be going thru some mid-life crisis...he's got some issues and he's always got a pickle up his ass about something.

Berry Sweet.

ac_smile  ac_hithere

Berry Sweet

ac_hithere

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"He must be going thru some mid-life crisis...he's got some issues and he's always got a pickle up his ass about something.

Berry Sweet.

ac_smile  ac_hithere

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Renee"Tops, you clowns.

lol

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Renee"Tops, you clowns.

ac_toofunny

Clowns are scawy...

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c60bf53ef019104bc0958970c-pi">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

Clowns ARE scary! When my daughter was in Children's Hospital, two hobo clowns came to try and cheer her up but all they managed to do was scare the crap out of her  acc_angry They actually looked and smelled of coffee and cigarrettes, just gross!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Annie"Clowns ARE scary! When my daughter was in Children's Hospital, two hobo clowns came to try and cheer her up but all they managed to do was scare the crap out of her  acc_angry They actually looked and smelled of coffee and cigarrettes, just gross!

Ewwwww! Horrid, Bannie!  ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Clowns ARE scary! When my daughter was in Children's Hospital, two hobo clowns came to try and cheer her up but all they managed to do was scare the crap out of her  acc_angry They actually looked and smelled of coffee and cigarrettes, just gross!

I have never seen a hobo clown Annie.

ac_umm

Annie

A hobo clown looks scrubby and unshaven but these two both stunk!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

kiebers

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"It's not nice to talk about posters that are no longer posting...

Well maybe you could tell that to your buddies over at the monkey ranch? ac_rollseyes

I find it very funny for that statement to be made in a thread intended to talk about other forum members whether they deserve it or not.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Renee"

I find it very funny for that statement to be made in a thread intended to talk about other forum members whether they deserve it or not.

It would be hard not to notice the irony kiebers.