The best topic

Replies: 10412
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:42:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"It's not nice to talk about posters that are no longer posting...

Well maybe you could tell that to your buddies over at the monkey ranch? ac_rollseyes

I find it very funny for that statement to be made in a thread intended to talk about other forum members whether they deserve it or not.

Well you probably find it funny because you haven't been the butt of jokes and snide comments despite your best efforts to leave that "other place" behind.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Well maybe you could tell that to your buddies over at the monkey ranch? ac_rollseyes

I find it very funny for that statement to be made in a thread intended to talk about other forum members whether they deserve it or not.

Well you probably find it funny because you haven't been the butt of jokes and snide comments despite your best efforts to leave that "other place" behind.

If posters are doing that Renee, it reveals more about them than it ever would about you.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"If posters are doing that Renee, it reveals more about them than it ever would about you.

I don't agree, Fash, because for the most part it is not unprovoked. There is a reason for it. Most of the time, a poster may not be saying any of those things out of nowhere.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"If posters are doing that Renee, it reveals more about them than it ever would about you.

I don't agree, Fash, because for the most part it is not unprovoked. There is a reason for it. Most of the time, a poster may not be saying any of those things out of nowhere.

Maybe I read it wrong Azhya..

I thought what Renee was saying was that posters on VF were making her the butt of jokes and making snide comments about her..

In my own opinion, that reflects poorly on the person making the snide comments, not the person the snide comments are intended for.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I thought what Renee was saying was that posters on VF were making her the butt of jokes and making snide comments about her..

In my own opinion, that reflects poorly on the person making the snide comments, not the person the snide comments are intended for.

I agree with that, Fash.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I agree with that, Fash.

We seem to be on the same page..

I have a feeling Renee is too.

kiebers

Here's the thing. I am not counting anything that went on while someone was there and able to reply to any slurs or jokes since the replies pretty much fell into the same category. And believe me I am not singling you out. Everyone that was there took their shots back and/or initiated their own. I have no problem with that except it got old. I know you agree just because of what you said ^. I happen to enjoy your sense of humor but I can't speak for anyone else. This thread alone has Mimi mentioned 238 times. With 500 times in the entire forum. Renee since you left there has been a total of 14 mentions with at least half of them being Odi wanting to have sex with you and that statement being quoted. Since Keeper requested to have his account deleted he has only been mentioned 40 times and since I didn't bother to do an actual count it could be less that are him since Berry found her "keeper". As far as I am concerned its time for both places to stop. Dynamics have changed a great deal on both of these forums in the last month and it's a damn shame. Off soapbox and done. Sorry for being long winded.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Damn...another top.

A good top it was Keeper.

ac_smile

kiebers

Ahem...Possibly an edit needed on that Fash....just sayin... ac_biggrin

Its spelled kiebers.... ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Ahem...Possibly an edit needed on that Fash....just sayin... ac_biggrin

Its spelled kiebers.... ac_toofunny

Oh my goodness kiebers, I have been so tired lately and I am making a lot of maistakes..

My husband works in oilfield services and has had to take a second job..

This means we are both sleeping less lately..

I do agree that we have changed quite a bit in the last month, but so has VF.

Renee

So I've been mentioned 14 times since I was banned. Does that included the posts where I was not specifically mention but it was obvious that I was the intended target?

And let's look at the numbers,  14 times you say? I've been gone from there approximately 2 weeks so that makes at least one post a day on average where I am mentioned in a derogatory way.

Furthermore the issue with Odinson was one of the direct disagreements I had with evs specifically because of his leg humping and sexist rape bullshit. She told me she would never ban him, so that told me exactly where I stood with her as a poster.

Look I'm not trying to take my frustration out on you. I consider you one of the best members of VF and I always have. All I'm saying is that I don't need to be preached to by anyone from over there. I freely admit that my conduct in this whole mess has not always been sterling but at least I can admit it and am willing to take responsibility for it. I have a feeling the individuals in question on VF will never admit the same.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

Fair enough. I was just doing name searches from when RO was deleted. And I never thought you were taking things out on me at all. I was trying to use the scatter gun. Get a little touch on everyone so to speak.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Renee"All I'm saying is that I don't need to be preached to by anyone from over there...I have a feeling the individuals in question on VF will never admit the same.

I agree with you 100%, Renee. I and the others who are here now also do not need to be preached upon either by anyone from there.

A backlash is to be expected resulting from that asylum's immature games. To expect no backlash is naive.

If it were up to me, I would kill this thread. There is absolutely no reason to speak of those malicious losers. If I am correct, this thread was also started by a fickle double-crosser who is not here now because of a tantrum.
@realAzhyaAryola