The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7Hg_z21DLfA/Ulyul10RkoI/AAAAAAAAGNw/yhYaDeMB9U4/s1600/Animated+Waterfall.gif">

Annie

What did I miss? Anything juicy? Daughter and I went to Fan Expo today, had fun, learned a couple new techniques about rivets, given a friendly invite to the 501st (Mandalorian Group) Bought my daughter a couple very rare Pokemon cards and she got them signed by the lady who does one of the voices! Oh and saw some old friends and a couple relatives and made a few new friends as well. It was a very good day  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

It was, very tiring and long but fun.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

And William Shatner....he was never at the table  acc_angry  Brent Spiner and Lance Erikson were though. Man have they aged!

Berry Sweet

I remember you talking about this Annie...im glad you had fun!   Im taking lo to the states tomorrow.   Hopefully pick up some Tillamook cheddar!

Annie

Tillamook cheddar? I don't think I've heard of that, what is it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "asal"Hey swaggalicious!

I love how you're telling people to breathe in ... (whatever) ... and breathe out swag!

You get it.   ac_flower

(I'll go back to my corner   ac_hithere )

ac_hithere

zen in swag out.

http://b.imdoc.fr/private/1/private-category/photo/7204392720/479314820b/private-category-smiley-zen-img.gif">

Berry Sweet is amazing.

ac_smile

Annie

Berry's cool, she's not a trouble maker, but there's no telling what'll happen if we have a floating bar in the naked hot tub....lolol  ac_drinks Berry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Berry's cool, she's not a trouble maker, but there's no telling what'll happen if we have a floating bar in the naked hot tub....lolol  ac_drinks Berry

ac_blush

RW

It's almost amusing watching Dick and bruce trying to figure shit out.  I have no doubt Inky will set them straight knowing how much she loves sharing my PI.

Ahhhh to be so interesting!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "RW"It's almost amusing watching Dick and bruce trying to figure shit out.  I have no doubt Inky will set them straight knowing how much she loves sharing my PI.

Ahhhh to be so interested!

I told the truth here a few minutes ago.  It was removed.

RW

Again Leo, I'm sorry you are taking any flack for what happened.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Dicky dear, you don't know the truth to tell it snd you won't get it from me or anyone else who truly knows it.  Flap around in that fetid pool hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "RW"Again Leo, I'm sorry you are taking any flack for what happened.

I thrive on flak...but what flak?

If the hold me responsible, better me than anyone else. And it increases my web rep and notoriety.

Bad move on their part citing Snark Tank. The demons have awoken...and these boys play to kill...they know phpBB hacks, codes and modifications like no-one on the planet.