The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"A dachshund. Heehee.

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Thirteen"She actually seems nicer than she did in late 2012 when I first returned to Memebee.

Nice?  Her front of smilies is complete bullshit, trust me.

She is the only Mod I have ever seen that has flat out lied to a poster, and flat out lied to an Admin, while 'on duty'.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Twenty Thirteen"She actually seems nicer than she did in late 2012 when I first returned to Memebee.

Nice?  Her front of smilies is complete bullshit, trust me.

She is the only Mod I have ever seen that has flat out lied to a poster, and flat out lied to an Admin, while 'on duty'.

You know what the problem is Mel, you worry about what everyone else is doing and you take no responsibility for what YOU DO, you have a mental capacity of a teenager stuck in the past and cant crawl out of a beer bottle. get some help and stay off the internet.  Idiot!!!

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"Yes Leo but what if you hang around with snakes sometimes but other times you hang out with doves and kittens and bunny rabbits?  What are you then?

Okay I know I'm probably going to get it for this but I developed a bit of a crush on evs way back http://occupyvancouver.memebee.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=324">when the two of us were running the OV forum because we have a lot in common and I never saw the snaky side of her until I came to the VF and I did have some serious doubts at one point but even after I said it was over and walked out she still didn't delete my petition or even cancel my mod status on OV and she's never attacked me so I decided that the nice side of her is real so I couldn't just toss it all away and anyway I'm immune to snakes and I'm still trying to figure that part out and now I'm sounding like the run on sentence guy. hahaha

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "RW"Yes Leo but what if you hang around with snakes sometimes but other times you hang out with doves and kittens and bunny rabbits?  What are you then?

Okay I know I'm probably going to get it for this but I developed a bit of a crush on evs way back http://occupyvancouver.memebee.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=324">when the two of us were running the OV forum because we have a lot in common and I never saw the snaky side of her until I came to the VF and I did have some serious doubts at one point but even after I said it was over and walked out she still didn't delete my petition or even cancel my mod status on OV and she's never attacked me so I decided that the nice side of her is real so I couldn't just toss it all away and anyway I'm immune to snakes and I'm still trying to figure that part out and now I'm sounding like the run on sentence guy. hahaha

You are going through the same thing with old evs as I did with OL. He and I are both fiscal conservatives. When he turned on us for the same people he used to mock, that really sucked.

RW

Quote from: "easter bunny"

Nah!  All sentences are a paragraph long.  Haha

People see different things in people.  I'm glad you got to see evs as something other than what she is on VF.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Exactly. I agree with these two fine women. Have a crush on anyone you want, easter bunny. That's perfectly fine. I just can't help but throw up a little in my mouth after reading your post.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

My racism is completely irrelevant in a matter how effective worker I am.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Nah!  All sentences are a paragraph long.  Haha

People see different things in people.  I'm glad you got to see evs as something other than what she is on VF.

Old evs has a lot in common with Munday. Neither of them can be trusted.

Odinson

There aint a female butt thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Nah!  All sentences are a paragraph long.  Haha

Old evs has a lot in common with Munday. Neither of them can be trusted.

It is over now and I wish VF the very best.

RW

It will never be over for some.  

I am flattered that I remain such a hot topic over there even if most of what is said is bullshit :)
Beware of Gaslighters!