The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"It will never be over for some.  

I am flattered that I remain such a hot topic over there even if most of what is said is bullshit :)

Bullshit repeated enough times becomes the truth for stupid people.

I'm not so sure that being the center of attention of a bunch of nitwits is so flattering....or even safe.  ac_unsure

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPZmINrmqZo
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"It will never be over for some.  

I am flattered that I remain such a hot topic over there even if most of what is said is bullshit :)

You're a legend in your own time! hahaha

RDL

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Nah!  All sentences are a paragraph long.  Haha

People see different things in people.  I'm glad you got to see evs as something other than what she is on VF.

Old evs has a lot in common with Munday. Neither of them can be trusted.

Funny how you and Munday don't get along... I would've thought you'd be perfect for each other.

easter bunny

@realAzhyaAryola

Ah, let them talk about someone else. I am happy to be left in peace.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

The smell of another bitch in the house just makes you sugars all weird.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "RW"Yes Leo but what if you hang around with snakes sometimes but other times you hang out with doves and kittens and bunny rabbits?  What are you then?

If you hang with snakes, you're a snake. If you also hang with bunnies and kittens, you're a cunning snake.

RW

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "RW"Yes Leo but what if you hang around with snakes sometimes but other times you hang out with doves and kittens and bunny rabbits?  What are you then?

If you hang with snakes, you're a snake. If you also hang with bunnies and kittens, you're a cunning snake.

Some people say you are a snake.  I think you are a bunny.  Who is right?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"i like kittens

Dont gay up liking kittens..

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Nah!  All sentences are a paragraph long.  Haha

People see different things in people.  I'm glad you got to see evs as something other than what she is on VF.

Old evs has a lot in common with Munday. Neither of them can be trusted.

Funny how you and Munday don't get along... I would've thought you'd be perfect for each other.

They used to get along famously RDL.

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"

It depends. If I like you then I'm a bunny. If I don't like you then I'm a snake. =)

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"

It depends. If I like you then I'm a bunny. If I don't like you then I'm a snake. =)

I only see the bunny side.

acc_hugz

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"

acc_hugz

That's cuz you're an angel!  ac_angel   ac_wub

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

acc_hugz

That's cuz you're an angel!  ac_angel   ac_wub

You are so sweet easter bunny..

I have to got to sleep now..

Have a lovely evening.

ac_smile