The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

There is no "male hating bitter lesbianism" here. Potential male and hot female members wouldn't know that this forum has "chicks pulling the strings", or they wouldn't care.

Keeping the right-wingers out? There are plenty of right-wingers here. I haven't seen any broke ass lefties begging for money.

You really need to keep a check on those crazy thoughts in your head!

Odinson

You dont know a right winger...

Not moving in the same crowds..

There are male haters here... You start whining when I act like a pig..

But you sure wont say anything when Einsteins like Renee say something demeaning about males. :D

Just pointing out.

Romero

Renee has had some criticism towards some males, like yourself because you're such a dick. Doesn't mean she's a male hating lesbian.

It's pretty funny seeing a racist sexist whining about what others say. I'd worry about yourself first.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"Renee has had some criticism towards some males, like yourself because you're such a dick. Doesn't mean she's a male hating lesbian.

It's pretty funny seeing a racist sexist whining about what others say. I'd worry about yourself first.

Thank you, Romero. Unfortunately Odinson is too stupid to get it.

Oops, there I go being a "male hating lesbian" again.

ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Nah she is speaking of males in general.

She says "that thing" when she is talking about me. :D

Odinson

Hey I know what I´am...

I know what I´m doing..

I´m a racist, sexist male..

These peeps just accuse others for doing the same thing as they do... Like little children.. I find that amusing. :D

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Romero"Renee has had some criticism towards some males, like yourself because you're such a dick. Doesn't mean she's a male hating lesbian.

ac_toofunny

Wasn't I supposed to be one too?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"

ac_toofunny

Wasn't I supposed to be one too?

Stop trying to steal my spotlight, FFS.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"If you have only ever had oral sex and not anal or vaginal sex, you are still a virgin.

Quote from: "Cronus"Sweety I have had my share of both. Hubby enjoys that side of me. He gets to watch and occasionaly join in. Didn't you know, oral sex is not really sexual relations. You are the homophobic. Scared of yourself.

Quote from: "Annie"I agree, you're still a virgin. You should be proud, not too many people these days are......

You're all wrong.

Asal, deadskinmask, and evs all told me I'm not a virgin.

asal

Quote from: "RDL."
Quote from: "RW"If you have only ever had oral sex and not anal or vaginal sex, you are still a virgin.

Quote from: "Cronus"Sweety I have had my share of both. Hubby enjoys that side of me. He gets to watch and occasionaly join in. Didn't you know, oral sex is not really sexual relations. You are the homophobic. Scared of yourself.

Quote from: "Annie"I agree, you're still a virgin. You should be proud, not too many people these days are......

You're all wrong.

in the terms of van4um, you are not a virgin RDL.

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "asal"

You're all wrong.

in the terms of van4um, you are not a virgin RDL.

Awww thanks ac_dance

Renee

You're all wrong.

Well I'm sure as far as Admin of Van4um is concerned you aren't a virgin. Anytime you have to deal with that bunch of clowns it's like being butt fucked with a pineapple.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"Hey I know what I´am...

I know what I´m doing..

I´m a racist, sexist male..

These peeps just accuse others for doing the same thing as they do... Like little children.. I find that amusing. :D

You're a whiny little pussy. Foolishly afraid of someone's skin colour, like some child frightened of the bogey man. A real man doesn't live in fear.

Telling women who they can and can't be with, like you're some religious extremist. As if they would rather be with someone like you! A real man doesn't try to control women only to be mocked for it.

You're racist and sexist, yet you fantasize about having a black wife and kids! You're racist and sexist with a side order of crazy.

But thank you for constantly confirming that white "supremacists" suffer from white inferiority complex!

Bricktop

Quite right. He is, at the core, a complete and utter coward, probably latently homesexual, and has issues with females.

A complete depressive in every sense of the word, including massive self loathing complexities.

All in all, a waste of human flesh.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Cronus"
Guest posting is gone because of you, I suppose a lock on this thread will be the next thing you cause.

Usually, we like to relate to our avatars. Your avatar is Cronus. Cronus was a he, a male. How come your signature says, "Goddess of ...?" ac_umm
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]