The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I'm still trying to figure out how one who hasn't had intercourse (vaginal or anal) is not a virgin.

Maybe asal or perhaps the deadskinmask guy (if he comes back) can enlighten me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"I'm still trying to figure out how one who hasn't had intercourse (vaginal or anal) is not a virgin.

Who said he hasn't had anal?

Perhaps he has a kind uncle.

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "RW"I'm still trying to figure out how one who hasn't had intercourse (vaginal or anal) is not a virgin.

Who said he hasn't had anal?

Perhaps he has a kind uncle.

He says.  He's only performed fellatio and I say that means he's still a virgin because he hasn't had intercourse.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"
Quote from: "RDL."
You are a lying cunt, and your daughter is probably one too.

Did you miss me?

Hello Cronus and welcome.

ac_hithere

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson"Hey I know what I´am...

I know what I´m doing..

I´m a racist, sexist male..

These peeps just accuse others for doing the same thing as they do... Like little children.. I find that amusing. :D

You're a whiny little pussy. Foolishly afraid of someone's skin colour, like some child frightened of the bogey man. A real man doesn't live in fear.

Telling women who they can and can't be with, like you're some religious extremist. As if they would rather be with someone like you! A real man doesn't try to control women only to be mocked for it.

You're racist and sexist, yet you fantasize about having a black wife and kids! You're racist and sexist with a side order of crazy.

But thank you for constantly confirming that white "supremacists" suffer from white inferiority complex!

You would make a nice mother to some retard.

I hate salmon too... Am I afraid of it?

You sound petty and you shoot everything you got at me... You repeat the same pattern all over again.. You lefties are basically clones.

I´ve never tried to control women. I just dont have a tolerance for some hormonal nonsense.

I have the right to choose whom I date.

I hate whatever the fuck I want.. Dont try to control me. lol

Odinson

You claim not to be a hater but you bring some1s kids and woman into a fight all the time. :D

Odinson

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Quite right. He is, at the core, a complete and utter coward, probably latently homesexual, and has issues with females.

A complete depressive in every sense of the word, including massive self loathing complexities.

All in all, a waste of human flesh.

You are 60years old and you act like a teenager.  ac_biggrin

I bet the other 60year olds bully you.

Annie

Just today my daughter told me her friends think I'm immature and act like a teenager lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Just today my daughter told me her friends think I'm immature and act like a teenager lol

Well you are a munchkin.  ac_biggrin

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"You would make a nice mother to some retard.

I hate salmon too... Am I afraid of it?

You sound petty and you shoot everything you got at me... You repeat the same pattern all over again.. You lefties are basically clones.

I´ve never tried to control women. I just dont have a tolerance for some hormonal nonsense.

I have the right to choose whom I date.

I hate whatever the fuck I want.. Dont try to control me. lol

I also don't like eating salmon, but I don't foolishly hate salmon the same way you hate people because of their skin colour. I have no problem with people liking salmon or the fact that salmon exist.

You are frightened by nonwhites. Talk about being a clone. You show how frightened and scared you are in almost every single post.

You do try to control women, to no avail. You say women shouldn't be with any blacks yet they would all laugh at you for thinking you're any better.

You choose to fantasize about having a black wife and kids, yet you're disgusted by them. What's the deal with that?

You hate whatever the fuck you want. You're only hating yourself.

You need to heed my words, grow up and man up. You don't want to be miserable and hateful forever.

Romero

Quote from: "Annie"Just today my daughter told me her friends think I'm immature and act like a teenager lol

So you shall be remembered as a cool mom!

Annie

Haha I hope so, they hung out with me the other day and it was fun. I felt like a teenager again.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Romero

It's great to connect. The generations aren't so different even though they think they are!

Odinson

I care about losing money and despise the current way of giving charity... Simply nothing can be gained from helping some people on the other side of the globe..

Stop parroting about your idiotic fear theories.. Fucking clone. :D

I do not try to control women.. I just simply choose who I wanna be with and who I dont wanna be with.

If I really wanted to control, I can do it by brutal force. lol

I wouldnt fantasize about having a black wife and kids... I´m not the kind of person who would try to use "I´m not racist.. I have black friends"...

Wouldnt invent something like that.

Salmons dont leech off of welfare or shine in crime stats..

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"

Haha I hope so, they hung out with me the other day and it was fun. I felt like a teenager again.

I still got your phonenumber.  ac_biggrin