The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

LOL!

I come from the non-profit sector.  Do you really think we get DB pension plans?  Silly cleaning lady haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"LOL!

I come from the non-profit sector.  Do you really think we get DB pension plans?  Silly cleaning lady haha

Non-profit?? I didn't know that? EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"A charity even.

Next you'll tell me it was one of those TIDES scam charities. Why don't you just shoot me!!

Obvious Li

even worse......those fuckers are dangerous...always meddling in someone elses business..... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

even worse......those fuckers are dangerous...always meddling in someone elses business..... :ugeek:

Some big money NGO's/charities make me sick.

RW

No Tides :P  

Everyone shits on the big charities because of their admin costs, but there is so much that goes on with these orgs that is carried out by staff and you have to pay the people who do the work.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm barely older than you :P

You'll be collecting your union slug defined benefit pension before I have taken my third husband to the cleaners. :lol:
[/b]

good news princess.....i should be available by then........keep me on your list...... :ugeek:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"No Tides :P  

Everyone shits on the big charities because of their admin costs, but there is so much that goes on with these orgs that is carried out by staff and you have to pay the people who do the work.

char·i·ty

ˈCHaritē/

noun

noun: charity; plural noun: charities

1.the voluntary giving of help, typically in the form of money, to those in need.

synonyms:   financial assistance, aid, welfare, relief, financial relief; More

handouts, gifts, presents, largesse,    philanthropy, humanitarianism, humanity, altruism, public-spiritedness, social conscience, benevolence, beneficence, munificence

so RW you are saying you are asking the public to give freely of there treasure to keep the organization afloat...whilst you and the other "admins" are not willing to donate your time to run the organization......tsk tsk tsk

Anonymous

My husband and I prefer smaller charities..

We like them so small we actually know the people who run the charity..

Having said that, I volunteer to work the kettles every year for the Salvation Army.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

char·i·ty

ˈCHaritē/

noun

noun: charity; plural noun: charities

1.the voluntary giving of help, typically in the form of money, to those in need.

synonyms:   financial assistance, aid, welfare, relief, financial relief; More

handouts, gifts, presents, largesse,    philanthropy, humanitarianism, humanity, altruism, public-spiritedness, social conscience, benevolence, beneficence, munificence

so RW you are saying you are asking the public to give freely of there treasure to keep the organization afloat...whilst you and the other "admins" are not willing to donate your time to run the organization......tsk tsk tsk

TIDES is a charity for the financial interests of billionaires.

RW

Munday, it's a full time job.  Most people get paid for work.  Running a charity is no different.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Munday, it's a full time job.  Most people get paid for work.  Running a charity is no different.

Agreed, charities, especially nationwide or worldwide charities require people to administer them just like any large corporation. That takes money because no one is going to work a fulltime job without compensation.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Exactly.  Why people figure all the work carried out by charities should be done by people who aren't paid is beyond me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Charities are a very personal thing. I am NOT in the habit of telling adults what to do with their hard earned $$. However, some charities are much better/worse than others. Some of them are corporate scams. A person should do their research before parting with their money.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/08/07/worst-us-charities.aspx">http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... ities.aspx">http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/08/07/worst-us-charities.aspx