The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Some are just an extension of the other.

True enough!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Flow through granting or status "lending" is a rather common practice.

Not really what I have in mind when I think of charities. Vivian Krause has done some interesting research on the money trail of so-called charities. Some of them are little more than fronts for corporations.

yes..it is criminal that the govt. has allowed these "political entities" to obtain charitable status and steal from hard working taxpayers......this practice should end and their charters be revoked.....if people want to give, fine.....but not with my money

My husband and I have given extra gifts to missionaries and church builders in impoverished countries..

Even without a tax donation receipt, we would continue to do so.

RW

I encourage all of you to volunteer your time with charities.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I encourage all of you to volunteer your time with charities.

I am a seasonal volunteer with the Salvation Army and I clean apartments and houses for elderly people in my church.

Obvious Li

what is happening on VF right now is bloody sad......although entirely predicable and inevitable...it is sad to see something you have been a part of for so many years descend into such poooooo..... :geek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"what is happening on VF right now is bloody sad......although entirely predicable and inevitable...it is sad to see something you have been a part of for so many years descend into such poooooo..... :geek:

To use your fave quote, "it's circling the bowl". You just got rid of the biggest retard on the internet and to prove just how erratic she has become she welcomes the clown with open arms even after he "jokes" about raping and killing Chinese women. She has turned the prison over to the inmates and the guards are all quitting in protest. Who can blame em.

RW

I'm glad to see that thread that Odinson puked all up was deleted.  A glimmer of hope.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Saltydog

YO..YO..YO

THA...DAWG....IS.....IN...THA...MUTHAFUCKIN' HOWWSE!!!!!

BIATCHES....YALW

MKOP

Obvious Li

another friggin handlejacker.......when will they learn

Anonymous

Quote from: "Saltydog"YO..YO..YO

THA...DAWG....IS.....IN...THA...MUTHAFUCKIN' HOWWSE!!!!!

BIATCHES....YALW

MKOP

Sorry Phagdish Bessie, we can't hear ya with little eeeeooooo's dick in your mouth.

I guess, tomorrow is a big day for you, what with the gay curling championships and all.

2014 Canadian Gay Curling Championships -

April 3-6, 2014

http://www.curlingwithpride.ca/canadian-gay-curling-championships.html">http://www.curlingwithpride.ca/canadian ... ships.html">http://www.curlingwithpride.ca/canadian-gay-curling-championships.html

Obvious Li

not sure who this clown is....but he's not Salty....so we'll see where this goes.... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"not sure who this clown is....but he's not Salty....so we'll see where this goes.... :ugeek:

It's Richard Kuklinski aka Jugdish Betha aka Smell of Death aka Old Medic on here aka Fenton Hardy aka a whole bunch of other handles too. A trolling, cowardly, immature, effeminate asshole. One of EU's girlfriends. Still not sure if they are not the same person or not :?  Anyway, he's hardly ever here so who cares.

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"not sure who this clown is....but he's not Salty....so we'll see where this goes.... :ugeek:

It's Richard Kuklinski aka Jugdish Betha aka Smell of Death aka Old Medic on here aka Fenton Hardy aka a whole bunch of other handles too. A trolling, cowardly, immature, effeminate asshole. One of EU's girlfriends. Still not sure if they are not the same person or not :?  Anyway, he's hardly ever here so who cares.

He is the same asshole moron who bumped and old thread complaining about how bitter you and I seem to be about evs and the VF forum in general. It's pretty sad that he actually thinks it's important enough to give a fuck about.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

He is the same asshole moron who bumped and old thread complaining about how bitter you and I seem to be about evs and the VF forum in general. It's pretty sad that he actually thinks it's important enough to give a fuck about.  :lol:

Phagdish Bessie is indeed a sorry excuse for a man. I'll take a look for it over there.

EDIT:

Found it, WW is another one of his handles.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Obvious Li"what is happening on VF right now is bloody sad......although entirely predicable and inevitable...it is sad to see something you have been a part of for so many years descend into such poooooo..... :geek:

To use your fave quote, "it's circling the bowl". You just got rid of the biggest retard on the internet and to prove just how erratic she has become she welcomes the clown with open arms even after he "jokes" about raping and killing Chinese women. She has turned the prison over to the inmates and the guards are all quitting in protest. Who can blame em.

Anybody that likes black women has to be retarded.