The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

She's not wrong at all Munday and if anyone could say that with authority, it's me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"She's not wrong at all Munday and if anyone could say that with authority, it's me.

maybe she was just confused.....or having a bad day...or over medicated.....but i will take your word for it that you know what she says is the whole truth and nothing but the truth (sic).... :ugeek:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Yeah, I got no problem with nd be Sox whatsoever. A lot of people see him in the same light as Gordy, but I sure don't. They are both Aussies and that is where the similarities end.

you know i love you princess but on this one you are dead wrong.....however, everyone who registers here gets a fair chance to participate and enjoy being a part of ACC......my job is to protect the integrity of the forum as the big boss directs me......and as you know she is a fair and honest person

Can you at least tell me with specifics why you don't like Sox? Gordy, I completely understand, but Sox I don't get it?

only this SY...on VF and other forums i have been a part of he is one of the posters who when he doesn't get his way or does not get enough attention he goes to devcon 4 and interrupts the place until everyone is completely at each other....(just look at VF right now) even though we may agree with what he says about dumpsters etc. he has now become obsessed with eves and will not leave his dumpster vendetta alone until the place shuts down......he has taken it 100% to the personal level...in my opinion that's not the way a discussion board should operate......i think if you don't like the way it operates move on... witness you and me.....i actually agree with a lot of his points.....however, this is the interwebs.....it should not become personal...any way, i am open to having anyone on here who wants to contribute

Anonymous

only this SY...on VF and other forums i have been a part of he is one of the posters who when he doesn't get his way or does not get enough attention he goes to devcon 4 and interrupts the place until everyone is completely at each other....(just look at VF right now) even though we may agree with what he says about dumpsters etc. he has now become obsessed with eves and will not leave his dumpster vendetta alone until the place shuts down......he has taken it 100% to the personal level...in my opinion that's not the way a discussion board should operate......i think if you don't like the way it operates move on... witness you and me.....i actually agree with a lot of his points.....however, this is the interwebs.....it should not become personal...any way, i am open to having anyone on here who wants to contribute

Yes, while I definitely agree with Sox, what he is doing is a waste of time. You don't like it, then leave for greener pastures. I am so tempted to post in that thread.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Wtf are you talking about?

having lived there i know some of the things she posted were not true...when i called her on it she got righteously indignant and enlisted the rest of the gang to buttress her statements and attack me....no big deal...that said a lot about her........now you tell me you can personally vouch for the truthfulness of her statements....that means you are actually her or you were with her, if she in fact was ever in Korea ...........otherwise you are taking her words as factual...which they are not.......so i am perplexed why you are taking this tact...........

RW

He's making a point.  I'm sure evs doesn't like being relentlessly attacked.  Now she knows what I (and so many others) have been through with SMP.  And we're not just talking stupid name calling from that little cretin either.

The funny thing is, people are quick to come to her defense and call him out while the same people called me a pussy and a whiner and a crazy piece of shit for doing the same thing.  Oh the irony he's exposed.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Sorry Munday but we were talking about Leo in that thread and you started talking about "her" and I didn't know who you meant.

How long ago did you live in Korea?  What year were you there last?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"He's making a point.  I'm sure evs doesn't like being relentlessly attacked.  Now she knows what I (and so many others) have been through with SMP.  And we're not just talking stupid name calling from that little cretin either.

The funny thing is, people are quick to come to her defense and call him out while the same people called me a pussy and a whiner and a crazy piece of shit for doing the same thing.  Oh the irony he's exposed.

not sure who called you those things....i always thought you were a great asset to VF right from the beginning..and all those nasty things i called you were just love taps.......lol........P.S. i would never call you a pussy or a whiner......obstinate, pigheaded, stubborn, motormouth......but definitely not a pussy or a whiner........ :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"He's making a point.  I'm sure evs doesn't like being relentlessly attacked.  Now she knows what I (and so many others) have been through with SMP.  And we're not just talking stupid name calling from that little cretin either.

I understand that RW, but that woman doesn't give a fuck. What he is doing is futile. He should just not post there much anymore.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Sorry Munday but we were talking about Leo in that thread and you started talking about "her" and I didn't know who you meant.

sorry RW i was confused as well.....i moved to Seoul in 2002 ......back to Canada in 2009....listen....i have been thinking about my Ghost comments....i admit i have been too harsh and judgmental....i am sure she is a successful writer and is your friend.....what ever experiences she had in Korea, she had ......my apologies, i will stop

RW

not sure who called you those things....i always thought you were a great asset to VF right from the beginning..and all those nasty things i called you were just love taps.......lol........P.S. i would never call you a pussy or a whiner......obstinate, pigheaded, stubborn, motormouth......but definitely not a pussy or a whiner........ :mrgreen:

Gee thanks Munday but you forgot highly intelligent, articulate, well reasoned, hilarious,.... And of course modest.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Sorry Munday but we were talking about Leo in that thread and you started talking about "her" and I didn't know who you meant.

sorry RW i was confused as well.....i moved to Seoul in 2002 ......back to Canada in 2009....listen....i have been thinking about my Ghost comments....i admit i have been too harsh and judgmental....i am sure she is a successful writer and is your friend.....what ever experiences she had in Korea, she had ......my apologies, i will stop

I have had my share of fights with ghost too. Having said that though, I know she is highly successful in her field. We both have strong personalities and sometimes we would clash.

RW

I understand that RW, but that woman doesn't give a fuck. What he is doing is futile. He should just not post there much anymore.

I know.  I find all the insults being thrown at him hard to read, especially the woman beating shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

You're such an ass. :P

I don't know about "friend" but I know she's a great writer as I've read her first book which was fantastic.  She's someone I respect.  Plus she has a great ass!
Beware of Gaslighters!