The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
I understand that RW, but that woman doesn't give a fuck. What he is doing is futile. He should just not post there much anymore.

I know.  I find all the insults being thrown at him hard to read, especially the woman beating shit.

That's just one person doing that isn't it? I am really tempted to go over there right now and voice my opinion.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I just wait for it to die.

OK then, I would really like to give that twat a piece of my mind while simultaneously telling Sox to cool it.

RW

He'll let it go soon I'm sure.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"He'll let it go soon I'm sure.

I like Leopardsox, he used to post here and he was always pleasant with me.

RW

He's generally a very pleasant guy. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"He's generally a very pleasant guy. :)

Yes, it would seem that way.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I figured he meant Sox but I know you like him so I got confused :/

Yeah, I got no problem with Sox whatsoever. A lot of people see him in the same light as Gordy, but I sure don't. They are both Aussies and that is where the similarities end.

Gordy is a clown with a limited vocab. Socks is clown who memorized the dictionary. That's the only difference.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"
I understand that RW, but that woman doesn't give a fuck. What he is doing is futile. He should just not post there much anymore.

I know.  I find all the insults being thrown at him hard to read, especially the woman beating shit.

That's just one person doing that isn't it? I am really tempted to go over there right now and voice my opinion.

Shen let me put the situation on VF in some perspective. Unlike others I have absolutely no love for Leo. He is a creep and nothing he does is without some kind of self-serving motive. Yesterday I addressed evs on the subject of the dumpster in a respectful and sincere manner and I got a very well written and thought out explanation of her point of view. I now fully understand her position and where she is coming from on this and it is a reasonable position. It only took two posts to get an answer, where it has taken that ball of dog shit, Socks pages and pages of harassment, disruption and name calling for no result at all.

Now you know I'm no fan of evs, there is some measure of animosity between us :lol: . But Leo is after one thing and one thing only and he tipped his hand and made it known in one of his last posts. He is looking for control of VF and I for one will not sick around if that happens. He was previously given a forum (Heat) by the administration and failed miserably at it. NOBODY would post there because he is a overbearing dickhead and no one wanted to deal with him. It's time for people around here to open their eyes and see that creepy festering pile of raw sewage for what he is.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I figured he meant Sox but I know you like him so I got confused :/

Yeah, I got no problem with Sox whatsoever. A lot of people see him in the same light as Gordy, but I sure don't. They are both Aussies and that is where the similarities end.

Gordy is a clown with a limited vocab. Socks is clown who memorized the dictionary. That's the only difference.

I still struggle with English at times Renee, especially when I'm pissed off. I do agree with him about the trolls/crazies on VF. However, to keep harping on about it is tiresome and futile. Old Vesna doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks. Her forum, her rules, her way or the highway and that is what myself, OL and Fash have done. Sox needs to realize that is the most effective way to show our feelings with how the forum is managed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Shen let me put the situation on VF in some perspective. Unlike others I have absolutely no love for Leo. He is a creep and nothing he does is without some kind of self-serving motive. Yesterday I addressed evs on the subject of the dumpster in a respectful and sincere manner and I got a very well written and thought out explanation of her point of view. I now fully understand her position and where she is coming from on this and it is a reasonable position. It only took two posts to get an answer, where it has taken that ball of dog shit, Socks pages and pages of harassment, disruption and name calling for no result at all.

Now you know I'm no fan of evs, there is some measure of animosity between us :lol: . But Leo is after one thing and one thing only and he tipped his hand and made it known in one of his last posts. He is looking for control of VF and I for one will not sick around if that happens. He was previously given a forum (Heat) by the administration and failed miserably at it. NOBODY would post there because he is a overbearing dickhead and no one wanted to deal with him. It's time for people around here to open their eyes and see that creepy festering pile of raw sewage for what he is.

I don't know anything about Sox having selfish motives, but I will take your word for it. However, I have been on forums since grade 12 and I have never seen an admin as selfish as old Vesna. She is prepared to see every single normal poster leave, just to make a stand about free speech. She has shit on her mods/friends in the process. She totally shoots down reasonable suggestions. When I check that forum each day the most prominent handles I see are Oddstain and SMP. That should tell us that there is support for his idead even if there isn't support for Sox himself.

Renee

I still struggle with English at times Renee, especially when I'm pissed off. I do agree with him about the trolls/crazies on VF. However, to keep harping on about it is tiresome and futile. Old Vesna doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks. Her forum, her rules, her way or the highway and that is what myself, OL and Fash have done. Sox needs to realize that is the most effective way to show our feelings with how the forum is managed.

Well that is her prerogative and anyone who doesn't like it is free to leave at any time. VF is not a cult and people can come and go as they please. The net is a huge place and forums to fit just about anyone's tastes are in abundance.

Regardless of what we think of evs, the reality is she owes us nothing.

Anonymous

Well that is her prerogative and anyone who doesn't like it is free to leave at any time. VF is not a cult and people can come and go as they please. The net is a huge place and forums to fit just about anyone's tastes are in abundance.

I totally agree Renee and that is what I was trying to say in my FOBby English kinda way. It's her forum and she can do whatever the fuck she wants. Sox should realize that.

Renee

I totally agree Renee and that is what I was trying to say in my FOBby English kinda way. It's her forum and she can do whatever the fuck she wants. Sox should realize that.

Oh he does realize that, it's just that he thinks he can browbeat her into giving him control over it.

He's an idiot.

RW

Wow Renee, how fucking fickle are you?  I generally don't abandon valid points in the face of thinking whoever made them first is being an ass.

There's so much more I'd like to say that I can't.  Ah well.
Beware of Gaslighters!