The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hmmm, OL has the same feelings about Sox as you do. He also can't quite pinpoint the exact reason. I can tell that he and I have always gotten along. I disagree with what he is doing now. I mean made the case for his suggestion and like you I believe it's a good one. However, that is about all that's on there right now. Well that and SMP/Oddstain's retardation. That forum is now the real BAS. I predict the few sane regs like lochdubh and Willard will pack it in soon too.

the thing is i hired and fired thousands of people in my career....after a while you get an instant feeling about people....99.9% of the time i have been right......in this case it isn't even close......this guy is trouble and will always be trouble...i suspect if you were allowed access to his career police file it would be a fucking train wreck...several inches thick............again it boils down to what you have been saying....eves can do what she wants to.....i have known her on forums for 12 years and she has definitely changed over time.......not sure why except to say we all do.

RW

I too get instant feelings about people and I am rarely wrong.  In fact, I can't think of a time where I have been wrong.  But what do you know of the guy?  Some online persona he's jigged up?  He's posted some pretty fun/funny and interesting things over the years.  

Anyway, as far as this context is concerned, he's just some guy on a forum.  Give no fucks.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Forum life.

Someone ought to write a book.

Sorry, I'm busy :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"I too get instant feelings about people and I am rarely wrong.  In fact, I can't think of a time where I have been wrong.  But what do you know of the guy?  Some online persona he's jigged up?  He's posted some pretty fun/funny and interesting things over the years.  

Anyway, as far as this context is concerned, he's just some guy on a forum.  Give no fucks.

i know..you and ghost are psychically joined.....Leo too ??????.....wow you really do have a gift.... :ugeek:

RW

I do have a gift actually.  I can predict looming turmoil in my dreams, predict outcomes of sporting events (won my tons of money at the horse track), and sense cops which is why I never get speeding tickets. :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Real Woman"I do have a gift actually.  I can predict looming turmoil in my dreams, predict outcomes of sporting events (won my tons of money at the horse track), and sense cops which is why I never get speeding tickets. :D

Hey Real welching Woman, tell your boyfriend Leopard panties to buy a copy of the epic, illustrious novel Tartan Dragon. ;)  :o  :lol:

RW

Oh Gary, grow the fuck up you shit peddling weasel.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I do have a gift actually.  I can predict looming turmoil in my dreams, predict outcomes of sporting events (won my tons of money at the horse track), and sense cops which is why I never get speeding tickets. :D

Hey Real welching Woman, tell your boyfriend Leopard panties to buy a copy of the epic, illustrious novel Tartan Dragon. ;)  :o  :lol:

That is not funny Gary Oak.

RW

Nothing about that book is funny Fash.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Nothing about that book is funny Fash.

It's not funny, polite or mature to call you or Leopardsox names especially when neither of you have provoked Gary Oak.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"the thing is i hired and fired thousands of people in my career....after a while you get an instant feeling about people....99.9% of the time i have been right......in this case it isn't even close......this guy is trouble and will always be trouble...i suspect if you were allowed access to his career police file it would be a fucking train wreck...several inches thick............again it boils down to what you have been saying....eves can do what she wants to.....i have known her on forums for 12 years and she has definitely changed over time.......not sure why except to say we all do.

She has early dementia.

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

how are things working out chickenwings ?????? are you gonna vote on monday ???

But of course.

I came up with a little image I thought you might find funny (took that pic of Marois on the front page of the Metro--gave her a familiar prop).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/CJ2005/Blurt%204/QuebecElection2014ENGLISH.jpg">

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"

But of course.

I came up with a little image I thought you might find funny (took that pic of Marois on the front page of the Metro--gave her a familiar prop).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/CJ2005/Blurt%204/QuebecElection2014ENGLISH.jpg">

I never would have guessed it was you Blurt. I was so certain you were gramps.

Fuck, I feel stupid. :x

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Chickenfeets"

But of course.

I never would have guessed it was you Blurt. I was so certain you were gramps.

Fuck, I feel stupid. :x

You got it in your head that Chickenfeets was someone else and you couldn't believe otherwise.