The best topic

Replies: 10412
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:42:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I never would have guessed it was you Blurt. I was so certain you were gramps.

Fuck, I feel stupid. :x

Shen, don't.

Anyway, you couldn't do stupid if you were paid a million bucks for it.

Plus, posts like this probably threw you off:

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Hello Chickenfeets, I like Blurt from Vancouver Forum too.

:)

Hi Fashionista.

I hope your evening is good. :-)

I don't know if I like the Blurt. She talks too much.

I first came here because I missed Romero's wit and intelligence and found it hard to believe when he eventually left VF.

I played stupid by trying my hand at fobby English. Mr. Obvious Li--smart as a whip, that one; watch out for him--sniffed me out in no time at all and banned my ass. It was the first time in my life I'd ever been banned from a forum. But, instead of feeling a Gambino-like elation born of cognitive deficits and anti-social personality traits, I felt only horror. Moi, banned? I couldn't believe it. Ah, well. Lesson learned. You play the troll, you get the troll treatment.

So, like I said, Shen, don't sweat it. I was certainly not offended by your mistaking me for my brother; he's a bright one and I love him so.

And, please, don't be mad or hateful. My intentions were not malicious.

Now, what's for dinner tonight, Fashionista?

sorry about that B......it was just when we started up we were getting a shit load of trolls on here causing havoc.....i'm glad the mistake got corrected and you are back....you know you are welcome anytime....more than welcome..... :ugeek:

Anonymous

^^Blurt doesn't hold grudges....I like that!!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^Blurt doesn't hold grudges....I like that!!

well he's a frenchie......if he did he would have to have a grudge against pretty much everyone... :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^^Blurt doesn't hold grudges....I like that!!

well he's a frenchie......if he did he would have to have a grudge against pretty much everyone... :lol:

If he votes for the right of centre CAQ in Monday's election, he's OK in my books.

keeper

"i'm feeling really strange realizing that blurt just dropped this place when it needed him the most:(.."

" but please explain to me how does the admin chuck the community so easily at a sign of trouble..?"

Someone kick a puppy, i cant take it no more.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper""i'm feeling really strange realizing that blurt just dropped this place when it needed him the most:(.."

" but please explain to me how does the admin chuck the community so easily at a sign of trouble..?"

I would say that besides Jugsish Betha's handles, old Vesna will soon be the only other person left there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I never would have guessed it was you Blurt. I was so certain you were gramps.

Fuck, I feel stupid. :x

Shen, don't.

Anyway, you couldn't do stupid if you were paid a million bucks for it.

Plus, posts like this probably threw you off:

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Hello Chickenfeets, I like Blurt from Vancouver Forum too.

:)

Hi Fashionista.

I hope your evening is good. :-)

I don't know if I like the Blurt. She talks too much.

I first came here because I missed Romero's wit and intelligence and found it hard to believe when he eventually left VF.

I played stupid by trying my hand at fobby English. Mr. Obvious Li--smart as a whip, that one; watch out for him--sniffed me out in no time at all and banned my ass. It was the first time in my life I'd ever been banned from a forum. But, instead of feeling a Gambino-like elation born of cognitive deficits and anti-social personality traits, I felt only horror. Moi, banned? I couldn't believe it. Ah, well. Lesson learned. You play the troll, you get the troll treatment.

So, like I said, Shen, don't sweat it. I was certainly not offended by your mistaking me for my brother; he's a bright one and I love him so.

And, please, don't be mad or hateful. My intentions were not malicious.

Now, what's for dinner tonight, Fashionista?

Hello Blurt, today we are taking advantage of the nice weather to barbeque some Chinese style chicken skewers.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper""i'm feeling really strange realizing that blurt just dropped this place when it needed him the most:(.."

I would say that besides Jugsish Betha's handles, old Vesna will soon be the only other person left there.

Nah, Bruth will be there to protect her, Poking SMP and Joe with a stick when they get out of hand, followed by 5 more gif's and high school sarcasm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Nah, Bruth will be there to protect her, Poking SMP and Joe with a stick when they get out of hand, followed by 5 more gif's and high school sarcasm

She is 45 going on 13. Truly a pathetic, immature piece of human excrement.

keeper

Socks has given her a new name, Lemontits  :lol:  Catchy , you think?

Anonymous

Socks has given her a new name, Lemontits  :lol:  Catchy , you think?

That forum is just so awful now, I can barely read it. Vesna of course is responsible for it's deterioration.

Renee

What's wrong with "High School" level sarcasm? I've spent my posting career around the VF forums perfecting just that.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

What's wrong with "High School" level sarcasm? I've spent my posting career around the VF forums perfecting just that.  :lol:

Vesna is still at the primary school level.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Vesna is still at the primary school level.

You mean evs right?

Why do so many dislike evs?

:o

RW

She treats people like shit.  Good people.
Beware of Gaslighters!