The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

What's wrong with "High School" level sarcasm? I've spent my posting career around the VF forums perfecting just that.  :lol:

Vesna is still at the primary school level.

You mean evs right?

Why do so many dislike evs?

:o

dislike is putting it mildly, have you not read what she spews out her mouth? she is vile..i cant stand her and her Hippocratic bullshit towards others. im begging to believe she has a mental illness. or suffering 24/7 from PMS  :lol: YES I SAID IT

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Vesna is still at the primary school level.

You mean evs right?

dislike is putting it mildly, have you not read what she spews out her mouth? she is vile..i cant stand her and her Hippocratic bullshit towards others. im begging to believe she has a mental illness. or suffering 24/7 from PMS  :lol: YES I SAID IT

Name calling and insults are unbecoming of adults and it doesn't matter if it is evs, Shen Li or anyone else who does it.

Wulf

Nah, Bruth will be there to protect her, Poking SMP and Joe with a stick when they get out of hand, followed by 5 more gif's and high school sarcasm

She is 45 going on 13. Truly a pathetic, immature piece of human excrement.

Socks has given her a new name, Lemontits  :lol:  Catchy , you think?

From what I recall of Socks he acts and talks like he sucks lemons so he probably has a thing for her.   :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
She is 45 going on 13. Truly a pathetic, immature piece of human excrement.

From what I recall of Socks he acts and talks like he sucks lemons so he probably has a thing for her.   :lol:

Hey Wulfie, how's it gong dude? Old Vesna is a nasty, puerile, hypocritical, idiotic piece of human excrement. If I met her in real life, there WOULD be a fight as soon as she opened her vile pie hole.

keeper

You mean evs right?

Name calling and insults are unbecoming of adults and it doesn't matter if it is evs, Shen Li or anyone else who does it.

If you are referring to me calling her a Hypocrite I was being nice, unbecoming or not. Funny you don't say anything to her when shes calling me creeper or the many other names.

Wulf

Hey Wulfie, how's it gong dude? Old Vesna is a nasty, puerile, hypocritical, idiotic piece of human excrement. If I met her in real life, there WOULD be a fight as soon as she opened her vile pie hole.

I know she can be more than a little "off" at times but as I recall she is no more nasty than old smelly Socks. He is a real nasty piece of work. I see he caused quite a stir on the other forum of late. What the hell was up his old ass? Looks like he doesn't like the forum idiots; oh well, it must suck to hate your own kind.  

Things have been going good lately, been busy as hell; hardly anytime to myself. Hows is it with you?

Anonymous

If you are referring to me calling her a Hypocrite I was being nice, unbecoming or not. Funny you don't say anything to her when shes calling me creeper or the many other names.

In all fairness, Fash has been the victim of old Vesna's vile, braindead, irrational outbursts too Keeps. She accused her of child abuse. :roll:

Anonymous

I know she can be more than a little "off" at times but as I recall she is no more nasty than old smelly Socks. He is a real nasty piece of work. I see he caused quite a stir on the other forum of late. What the hell was up his old ass? Looks like he doesn't like the forum idiots; oh well, it must suck to hate your own kind.  

Things have been going good lately, been busy as hell; hardly anytime to myself. Hows is it with you?

Hiya Wulfie,

I hope to return to the world of soon. My baby boy will soon be one year old.

Ya know, I can see how people like urself, Renee and Kiebs might take offense to Sox. The way disparages the USA is a bit over the top. Anyway, as Renee said, it's her forum and she doesn't owe any of us anything. Sox, doesn't like the status quo there, he's free to show his disapproval by leaving.

Wulf

Hiya Wulfie,

I hope to return to the world of soon. My baby boy will soon be one year old.

Ya know, I can see how people like urself, Renee and Kiebs might take offense to Sox. The way disparages the USA is a bit over the top. Anyway, as Renee said, it's her forum and she doesn't owe any of us anything. Sox, doesn't like the status quo there, he's free to show his disapproval by leaving.

A year already; that sure went fast. Glad to hear that all is well.

As for LeoSucks, his criticism of the US isn't totally unfounded but for the most part he is a huge blow hard. He is a victim of an anti-American mindset that eschews all the positives the US has to offer in favor of all the negatives and then takes those negatives and inflates them to mythical proportions.  He is quite off his rocker. I realized that back when I had to school him regarding the development and use of the A-bomb. He is a certified foaming at the mouth anti-American loon.

If he was a muzzy he would probably be on more than one no-fly list. :lol:  

BTW, speaking of Renee, is the resident bbw still around or did she smarten up and finally move on?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"A year already; that sure went fast. Glad to hear that all is well.

As for LeoSucks, his criticism of the US isn't totally unfounded but for the most part he is a huge blow hard. He is a victim of an anti-American mindset that eschews all the positives the US has to offer in favor of all the negatives and then takes those negatives and inflates them to mythical proportions.  He is quite off his rocker. I realized that back when I had to school him regarding the development and use of the A-bomb. He is a certified foaming at the mouth anti-American loon.

If he was a muzzy he would probably be on more than one no-fly list. :lol:  

BTW, speaking of Renee, is the resident bbw still around or did she smarten up and finally move on?

Yep, time sure flies.

I know what you are saying about the rabid, anti-Americanism. I've met people like that in my life. Everything the US has done has been wrong magnified 100 fold. I never saw the exchange between you and Sox on the A-bomb, but I'm sure it was interesting.

Renee drops by quite often. A wise chick and a good poster. Hope she doesn't move on anytime soon.

keeper

In all fairness, Fash has been the victim of old Vesna's vile, braindead, irrational outbursts too Keeps. She accused her of child abuse. :roll:

nono I know, that's why im confused why she would stick up for this vile piece of work being abused by her as well.

Anonymous

nono I know, that's why im confused why she would stick up for this vile piece of work being abused by her as well.

I don't think she's defending old Vesna so much as criticizing what she perceives as name calling and that of course includes Vesna.

Wulf

I don't think she's defending old Vesna so much as criticizing what she perceives as name calling and that of course includes Vesna.

What I've seen of Fashionista she wants everyone to get along, no fighting, no name calling or back stabbing. She is what is known as a "genuinely nice person".

Unfortunately the forum format around here isn't exactly conducive to always playing nice with each other. A lot of strong aggressive personalities placed in close quarters and left to their own devices will lead to the occasional dust up. That's just the nature of the beast.

Anonymous

What I've seen of Fashionista she wants everyone to get along, no fighting, no name calling or back stabbing. She is what is known as a "genuinely nice person".

Unfortunately the forum format around here isn't exactly conducive to always playing nice with each other. A lot of strong aggressive personalities placed in close quarters and left to their own devices will lead to the occasional dust up. That's just the nature of the beast.

This format is what it is. It is a nice ideal for everyone to get along, but that is just not realistic. Like you Wulfie, you've been getting under my skin lately. ;)