The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

when i first entertained the idea of hooking up with the dragon...i was called aside by an ajuma senior to me and told in no uncertain terms i was not allowed to do two things if i married a Korean woman ......ever ever ever set foot in the kitchen.....and never interfere with house work..if i were to do that my wife would assume i was displeased with her efforts......well you can imagine my shock at not being able to do these pleasurable duties......we got married soon thereafter...... just sayin you are not making the decision that difficult

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

when i first entertained the idea of hooking up with the dragon...i was called aside by an ajuma senior to me and told in no uncertain terms i was not allowed to do two things if i married a Korean woman ......ever ever ever set foot in the kitchen.....and never interfere with house work..if i were to do that my wife would assume i was displeased with her efforts......well you can imagine my shock at not being able to do these pleasurable duties......we got married soon thereafter...... just sayin you are not making the decision that difficult

That's how it is my parents house. My sister is married a to a white guy and he helps out around the house. She does the lion's share of the housework though.

RW

Quote from: "Real Woman"The word is simple and you're like that all the time :)

from anyone else i may be offended....but in your case it can be written off as a simple case of early onset dementia.....i suspect you are somewhat of a puzzlement  with the medical profession.

Yes, the medical profession is puzzled at how one person can be of such high intelligence. Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Real Woman"The word is simple and you're like that all the time :)

from anyone else i may be offended....but in your case it can be written off as a simple case of early onset dementia.....i suspect you are somewhat of a puzzlement  with the medical profession.

Yes, the medical profession is puzzled at how one person can be of such high intelligence. Haha

You are very sharp Real Woman.

:)

Anonymous

Azhya Aryola is the new admin of Vancouver Forum.

keeper

There may be hope yet, now if only evs can grow a brain

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

and you are very naive......good thing you got me around...... :ugeek:

Anonymous

I am glad you are both around.

Anonymous

It turns out Azhya Aryola was pulling our legs.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"Azhya Aryola is the new admin of Vancouver Forum.

Do you mean the memebee Vancouver forum ? This is great news.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Do you mean the memebee Vancouver forum ? This is great news.

It would be if it were true Gary, but she was joking.

RW

Well we do need some dumdum here to kick around :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

What would it matter even if she was? I suggested you or RW to be the admin, but she doesn't give a fuck what her mods think anyway which is why Blurt left. You wouldn't be allowed to rid that place of the reasons why they are hemorrhaging good members. You would be her puppet on a string.

RW

I'm no one's puppet Shen.  It's her forum.  She needs to be the one to admin it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm no one's puppet Shen.  It's her forum.  She needs to be the one to admin it.

I now agree RW, who the fuck wants to do her dirty work?