The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Saltydog

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm no one's puppet Shen.  It's her forum.  She needs to be the one to admin it.

I now agree RW, who the fuck wants to do her dirty work?

In the end you are a bunch of malcontents crying over a broken toy that doesn't belong to you. No one is stopping you from looking away, no one is stopping you from ignoring the said forum, yet there is this 76 page ode to the maladies and the drama of a forum that you don't care for......

Strange indeed.....

Bitch about me for another 45 pages.....

Cunts

Anonymous

Quote from: "Saltydog"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm no one's puppet Shen.  It's her forum.  She needs to be the one to admin it.

I now agree RW, who the fuck wants to do her dirty work?

In the end you are a bunch of malcontents crying over a broken toy that doesn't belong to you. No one is stopping you from looking away, no one is stopping you from ignoring the said forum, yet there is this 76 page ode to the maladies and the drama of a forum that you don't care for......

Strange indeed.....

Cunts

I tend to agree with what you said, but I would not have been so blunt..

It seems Real Woman and Shen Li agree with you too if you take a look at their posts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Saltydog"

Strange indeed.....

Cunts

Phagdish, Phagdish, you homos are certainly an emotional lot. You may want to follow your own advice and look the other way. If you don't like our topics, no one is stopping you from ignoring us.

Strange indeed, but then again maybe not to homos.

Little cocksucker!!

Renee

I think evs is burnt out and needs help but just won't come out and admit it. I also think she is very conflicted about relinquishing a measure of control because she is scared of change.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I think evs is burnt out and needs help but just won't come out and admit it. I also think she is very conflicted about relinquishing a measure of control because she is scared of change.

I don't know if it's that she is scared of change as she doesn't value anyone else's opinions as Blurt commented on. She may be burnt out though and want some help, but whoever and if she appoints an admin will only be a figurehead anyway. Who wants to be anyone's lapdog? It's degrading.

Renee

I don't know if it's that she is scared of change as she doesn't value anyone else's opinions as Blurt commented on. She may be burnt out though and want some help, but whoever and if she appoints an admin will only be a figurehead anyway. Who wants to be anyone's lapdog? It's degrading.

Well whatever it is I kind of feel bad for her. She has taken an awful verbal beating these past few weeks from all corners of the forum. I know you have good reason to despise her and I know you are going to think I'm crazy but and I can't help but think that something is going on with her that we aren't privy to.

She has stated that keeping the crazies like SMP out who insist on getting in is a job that requires more effort than can be realistically applied. She claims that forum logistics and resources don't allow for it. Whether this is completely true or not I don't know but letting vile scum like SMP run roughshod over the forum isn't the answer either.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

It would take effort to keep that monkey in his cage and I could see her not having time to do it.  I'm not sure she has mods who are around enough to pull it off either but that's fixable too or it would be if things weren't as they are now.

Usually I'm pretty sympathetic for those taking a beating but I'm not in her case.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"It would take effort to keep that monkey in his cage and I could see her not having time to do it.  I'm not sure she has mods who are around enough to pull it off either but that's fixable too or it would be if things weren't as they are now.

Usually I'm pretty sympathetic for those taking a beating but I'm not in her case.

Nor am I. Nasty fucking piece of work that shits on her friends while petting the fur of despicable trolls like Oddstain and SMP.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"It would take effort to keep that monkey in his cage and I could see her not having time to do it.  I'm not sure she has mods who are around enough to pull it off either but that's fixable too or it would be if things weren't as they are now.

Obviously there is something bad between you and her for you to say that because she has been hammered unmercifully of late. Even her usually devoted friends have not really come to her defense.

It's strange because I'm usually the one who has the lack of sympathy for the one at the bottom of the dog pile. Given who is currently on the bottom of that dog pile makes this even stranger still.  :?

RW

That should tell you something Renee.

Things have accumulated for me and I've been privy to things that make it almost impossible for me to feel badly for her here.  That's not to say I want to slag her mercilessly or call her names but that's all I can give her.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"That should tell you something Renee.

Things have accumulated for me and I've been privy to things that make it almost impossible for me to feel badly for her here.  That's not to say I want to slag her mercilessly or call her names but that's all I can give her.

Well I think that was apparent when you sort of exploded disappeared a while back.

Anonymous

Obviously there is something bad between you and her for you to say that because she has been hammered unmercifully of late. Even her usually devoted friends have not really come to her defense.

It's strange because I'm usually the one who has the lack of sympathy for the one at the bottom of the dog pile. Given who is currently on the bottom of that dog pile makes this even stranger still.  :?

There's a reason for that Renee.

Renee

There's a reason for that Renee.

I'm well aware of that but I also think it has spiraled out of control as well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I'm well aware of that but I also think it has spiraled out of control as well.

Just to change course a little bit here, has old Vesna always been a my way or the highway type? Was there ever a time she actually cared about the wishes of her community?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"I'm well aware of that but I also think it has spiraled out of control as well.

Just to change course a little bit here, has old Vesna always been a my way or the highway type? Was there ever a time she actually cared about the wishes of her community?

on old old DV and old DV and when she started this forum she was totally different.....and i mean totally.....engaging, funny..interested in posting and debating topics.......when she was pregnant with the last kid she went beserk......started to attack people and call people out......became VERY political......began showing visceral hatred for anyone conservative...got involved with idle some more.......and began gathering other lefties mimi, sharlee, ghost, yamada, jack, reel, yvr, (RW at one time) etc into the fold and giving everyone else the cold shoulder....attacking very personally anyone who disagreed with her or who she didnt like...ive known her since the old old  DV days so i am somewhat sympathetic to her......but now she has become this humorless, nasty, bitchy, viscous very different person.......not sure why or if it even matters......i post there when i am bored knowing she and her followers have me on ignore and will rarely if ever respond to one of my posts....no biggy to me but i just feel it is kinda sad