The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Wait, wait, I missed this. What the hell are "personal vegetables"? ac_wot  

Maybe I don't really want to know. ac_toofunny

I don't know, but my gawd I had the fucking munchies after sampling them.

Well then I guess it was good thing that you brought the KFC.

BTW, were they vegetables or mushrooms?   ac_umm

That is something I have never tried? Do they actually grow wild in BC and Washington?

RW

Quote from: "Real Woman"She's lying.  She bought a big ole bucket of KFC!

Your just pissed cuz I wouldn't let you near my breasts. ac_razz

OMG!  I burst out laughing when I read this and everyone on the bus I'm on stared at me.  Thanks a lot :P

Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I don't know, but my gawd I had the fucking munchies after sampling them.

That is something I have never tried? Do they actually grow wild in BC and Washington?

Okay I have to assume you are talking about mushrooms and yes they do grow wild in BC and Washington but I caution you on picking them and eating them.

Pick the wrong kind and you will end up dead.

So are you just looking to make soup or are you looking to expand your mind?  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Gary Oak

Okay I have to assume you are talking about mushrooms and yes they do grow wild in BC and Washington but I caution you on picking them and eating them.

So are you just looking to make soup or are you looking to expand your mind?  ac_biggrin

That slutbag ho Shen Li wants to give them to her chugaboo boyfriends. ac_drinks  ac_toofunny  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

That slutbag ho Shen Li wants to give them to her chugaboo boyfriends. ac_drinks  ac_toofunny  ac_drinks

ac_rollseyes

Gina Li

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gina Li"What is chugaboo?

It's a racial slur Oak made up for Aboriginal Canadians.

Renee

It's a pet name for Shen Li's party boys. She likes to get shit-faced and do mushrooms with them. Afterwards they all hit the local KFC and empty the place.   ac_hithere , ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

It's a pet name for Shen Li's party boys. She likes to shit-faced and do mushrooms with them. Afterwards they all hit the local KFC and empty the place.   ac_hithere , ac_toofunny

Stop telling everyone all my secrets.

BTW, Your reply to evs incredible stupidity was ban on. It won't any diff of course. She will still be a stubborn, bipolar jackass.

Renee

It's a pet name for Shen Li's party boys. She likes to shit-faced and do mushrooms with them. Afterwards they all hit the local KFC and empty the place.   ac_hithere , ac_toofunny

Stop telling everyone all my secrets.

You know I'm jealous as shit.  ac_toofunny

Quote from: "Shen Li"BTW, Your reply to evs incredible stupidity was ban on. It won't any diff of course. She will still be a stubborn, bipolar jackass.

Well I didn't really say anything to evs that hasn't been said before so I fully expect it to fall flat. Furthermore I can guarantee I will get no support from any of the yokels inhabiting the place. So it basically amounted to nothing but the resident fat bitch blowing off steam.  ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Well I didn't really say anything to evs that hasn't been said before so I fully expect it to fall flat. Furthermore I can guarantee I will get no support from any of the yokels inhabiting the place. So it basically amounted to nothing but the resident fat bitch blowing off steam.  ac_dunno

It's only evs that can't function without cheering monkeys. You are a lot more secure than that.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Well I didn't really say anything to evs that hasn't been said before so I fully expect it to fall flat. Furthermore I can guarantee I will get no support from any of the yokels inhabiting the place. So it basically amounted to nothing but the resident fat bitch blowing off steam.  ac_dunno

It's only evs that can't function without cheering monkeys. You are a lot more secure than that.

Yeah but it would be nice once in a while to get a little support form the few non-clique individuals that still have some brains. It's unfortunate that if you want to hang out and interact on VF you have to learn to ignore the piles of dog shit on the carpet. I guess I will have to be like everyone else and learn to watch where I step.

Unfortunately us fat chicks can't see our feet too well so I may inadvertently kick or squash a turd or two from time to time. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Yeah but it would be nice once in a while to get a little support form the few non-clique individuals that still have some brains. It's unfortunate that if you want to hang out and interact on VF you have to learn to ignore the piles of dog shit on the carpet. I guess I will have to be like everyone else and learn to watch where I step.

I pretty much gave up on that. There's only about three that have not left(yet) that have a backbone. Of those, two of them don't post often. You are left with sycophantic social misfits.

There was something I wanted to respond to, but I'm like what's the point. I'm tired of casting pearls before swine. You can ask me what is was though. Go ahead ask me.

Renee

I pretty much gave up on that. There's only about three that have not left(yet) that have a backbone. Of those, two of them don't post often. You are left with sycophantic social misfits.

There was something I wanted to respond to, but I'm like what's the point. I'm tired of casting pearls before swine. You can ask me what is was though. Go ahead ask me.

I may regret this but......what was it?  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

I may regret this but......what was it?  ac_biggrin

Haha, you won't.

mimi wrote this,
QuoteSince we know a lot of people in the pipeline industry...at least a dozen of them have been given their walking papers.

This seems very odd considering their is still a chronic shortage of pipeline capacity in this country. Unlike conventional oilwell drilling rigs and oilfield services oil and gas is not subject to short term price fluctuations.

Denmax is just one pipeline contractor, but they are hiring.

Superintendants

Pipefitters

One Ton Operators

Labourers

Trackhoe operators

Dozer Operators

Dirt foremen

Water & Sewer Construction Foreman