The best topic

Replies: 7549
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:10:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "RW"Holy shit!  You are such an old fuddy duddy!  Get in a home already grandpa.

lol....could be...i hear those old widows are hot to go...can't get enough..........a stud like me could hit solid gold there..... ac_dance  ac_king  ac_umm  acc_devil

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "RW"Holy shit!  You are such an old fuddy duddy!  Get in a home already grandpa.

lol....could be...i hear those old widows are hot to go...can't get enough..........a stud like me could hit solid gold there..... ac_dance  ac_king  ac_umm  acc_devil

lol Obvious Li

Renee

"Solid gold" my ass. The only thing you would "hit" is gray bush.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"

i'm thinking "real" solid gold as in rich widows...preferably with early onset dementia..... acc_devil  ac_dance  ac_umm  ac_beating

Anonymous

i'm thinking "real" solid gold as in rich widows...preferably with early onset dementia..... acc_devil  ac_dance  ac_umm  ac_beating

They might have grown that have the same intentions Obvious Li.

RW

I should clear a few things up for Munday since he is a raving idiot.

I did not invite Leo to post here.  He's been a member here since around the time you joined.  He posts where he wants, when he wants.  Feel free to confirm that with him.

I did not start a PM campaign to have him reinstated.  Fash asked me for advise and I told her to stand by her mods because that's the "business" answer.  She said she was still discussing things with you and later reported she had reached a compromise.  Aside from a couple light slaps to you publicly, no more was said on my part about this issue.

Now all of you paranoid fucks better listen carefully.  I say publicly what I wish to say.  I don't plot or hide my opinions.  I don't plot to take over forums or insist people take my side.  WYSIWYG.

Munday, you got canned for being a disloyal piece of shit because that is what you are.  Quit blaming me for your fuck up.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DluafkQOgpU

ac_dunno

Renee

I was really hoping we could bury this thread so far down the list that when Shen Li gets back from vacation she wouldn't be able to find it. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Ooops!

BTW - I LOVE that picture of you!  You're adorable!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Ooops!

Thank you. That's a 17 year old me.

A heavily air brushed version of that picture appeared in Renn. Faire Mag as part of an advertisement for the 1991 NY Renaissance Festival.

Just one of my many 15 mins. of fame.  ac_lmfao

RW

God, at 17 I look like a depressed Russian girl.
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

A heavily air brushed version of that picture appeared in Renn. Faire Mag as part of an advertisement for the 1991 NY Renaissance Festival.

Very cute!  ac_wub

Renee

Quote from: "RW"God, at 17 I look like a depressed Russian girl.

Well consider yourself lucky. You never had to strap those monsters up so you could get a chest protector on and play ball. You have no idea how many times I just wanted to cut them off. ac_umm  ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "easter bunny"

Very cute!  ac_wub

Thank you, unfortunately that was then and this is now and 17 doesn't look like 42. ac_crying

easter bunny

Quote from: "easter bunny"

Very cute!  ac_wub

Thank you, unfortunately that was then and this is now and 17 doesn't look like 42. ac_crying
The packaging is only there to get our attention. It's what's inside that keeps it. That said, from what I can tell you're still every bit as lovely.  ac_smile