Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

A strange young man

Started by Anonymous, June 08, 2015, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Theres only so much you can say to a situation like this..

Bound to get derailed after a few posts.

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Odinson"I answered it..

The parents need to push their baby out...

Should I have had create a whole new thread about Ygrittes accent?

Do you not understand what you are doing? Do you need help?

If Renee creates a thread about nut pecan ice cream you dont keep going on and on about people who eat ice cream in jail and that you used to put ice cream on you wounds when you were in the war. DO YOU GET IT.

ITS ABOUT PECAN ICE CREAM!!!!!! you stupid fuck.

Sure, assume the chubby chick is going to start a thread about ice cream. Nice going, way to stereotype. ac_toofunny

Keeps you seem a little tense, you probably need a good back rub or maybe a small Asian woman to walk on your back?  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Now that you mentioned small asian women...

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Now that you mentioned small asian women...

Yeah, now that I mentioned a small Asian woman, can we get Fash's thread back on track? acc_angry
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

The boy has totally shut down...

The parents should cut the cord and smoke him out.

Anonymous

This kid sounds like a classic case of hikikomori. From Wiki;
QuoteHikikomori (ひきこもり or 引き籠もり Hikikomori?, literally "pulling inward, being confined", i.e., "acute social withdrawal") is a Japanese term to refer to the phenomenon of reclusive adolescents or adults who withdraw from social life, often seeking extreme degrees of isolation and confinement. The term hikikomori refers to both the sociological phenomenon in general as well as to people belonging to this societal group. Hikikomori have been described as recluses, loners, or "modern-day hermits."[1]

http://www.insostanza.it/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/2777019020_0d67348465_o-506x380.jpg">

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"Another thread ruined by Odinson..

That doesn't surprise anyone, but Annie helping him do that does,

ac_unsure

I was on track for a little bit at the beginning though  ac_biggrin
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

It was her!

Annie is the brains of this organization.

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Odinson"I answered it..

The parents need to push their baby out...

Should I have had create a whole new thread about Ygrittes accent?

Do you not understand what you are doing? Do you need help?

If Renee creates a thread about nut pecan ice cream you dont keep going on and on about people who eat ice cream in jail and that you used to put ice cream on you wounds when you were in the war. DO YOU GET IT.

ITS ABOUT PECAN ICE CREAM!!!!!! you stupid fuck.

Sure, assume the chubby chick is going to start a thread about ice cream. Nice going, way to stereotype. ac_toofunny

Keeps you seem a little tense, you probably need a good back rub or maybe a small Asian woman to walk on your back?  ac_biggrin

I only used your name because OD is scared shitless of you and i know he will TRY and pay attention..the icecream i used cause of these damn ads lol, and i am tense!!! i thought you were going to offer me a back rub, you tease!!!  ac_tongue  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"This kid sounds like a classic case of hikikomori. From Wiki;
QuoteHikikomori (ひきこもり or 引き籠もり Hikikomori?, literally "pulling inward, being confined", i.e., "acute social withdrawal") is a Japanese term to refer to the phenomenon of reclusive adolescents or adults who withdraw from social life, often seeking extreme degrees of isolation and confinement. The term hikikomori refers to both the sociological phenomenon in general as well as to people belonging to this societal group. Hikikomori have been described as recluses, loners, or "modern-day hermits."[1]

http://www.insostanza.it/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/2777019020_0d67348465_o-506x380.jpg">

Oh yes, thank you for posting this.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I can't stand grown people who don't make their beds. I make my bed every single day and tightly around the edges like military style. I should have been in the military. It was too late when I realized I wanted to sign up. I was 40+.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

I can't stand grown people who don't make their beds. I make my bed every single day and tightly around the edges like military style. I should have been in the military. It was too late when I realized I wanted to sign up. I was 40+.

I don't know if he is a match for the army, but some discipline is necessary/

Annie

Looks to me like the other half of the room he could be sharing with his sister (?)  I try to make the bed everyday but sometimes there's a couple fat cats sprawled out on it and they won't let me  acc_angry Many times I've been able to make it but trap a cat under the sheets lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

In the army the bed cover is plaid..

Every row needs to have the same count of squares in it..

When you fold it under the pillow, the square rows in the folding section need to match the ones in the not folded section... Colours need to match too.

Annie

And if you're a bad boy you have to use a toothbrush to scrub the bathroom clean......