Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Latest Darwin Award

Started by cc, August 17, 2020, 07:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=376602 time=1597914609 user_id=136
Crashing your car into an incoming semi-truck seems to be a common way of committing suicide..

These weaklings should grow a pair and hang themselves like a man instead of endangering other people..

Real men shoot or hang themselves.

It's not super common, but it does happen occasionally.  Death by truck.

Sometimes they'll find a suicide note, and that explains why the crash happened.  Sometimes they don't though...

Anonymous

It will never be reported as such, but I know about the case below, since I work in the industry.  Suicide by truck:

https://www.abbynews.com/news/update-driver-dies-in-head-on-collision-on-huntingdon-road/">https://www.abbynews.com/news/update-dr ... gdon-road/">https://www.abbynews.com/news/update-driver-dies-in-head-on-collision-on-huntingdon-road/

Renee

Quote from: Mel post_id=376597 time=1597912469
Quote from: Odinson post_id=376595 time=1597911699 user_id=136
These people are assholes..

If I were a train operator, I would be glad if I got to crush these fuckers with my train.

That's nothing...  You should see the shit people pull in front of big rigs.  Train operators have it easy.

Crashing your car into an incoming semi-truck seems to be a common way of committing suicide..

These weaklings should grow a pair and hang themselves like a man instead of endangering other people..

Real men don't commit suicide. They deal with their problems and get through them regardless of outcome.

The only REAL man I can think of that commited suicide was Ernest Hemingway and that was due to mental derangement caused by a genetic disease.

Last year a 17 year old wrapped his car around a tree and died a few blocks from were I live. It was deemed a suicide when a note was found by his parents....I heard he was distraught over climate change, the election of Trump, the prospect of being involved in a school shooting, nazis, fascists and all the usual terrible shit we all face with life in the US...He was also openly gay or so he claimed... ac_dunno
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

When I first ran my truck, I ran as a sole proprietorship.  I'm good at what I do, I thought...

Then I heard from others in this business, and what people will do, and claim, around big rigs.  They are a target for every bogus lawsuit known to man...

I quickly LLC'd that shit.  I pay more to run it as an LLC, but at least I won't end up homeless.

Odinson

Quote from: Renee post_id=376609 time=1597924460 user_id=156

If I were a train operator, I would be glad if I got to crush these fuckers with my train.

That's nothing...  You should see the shit people pull in front of big rigs.  Train operators have it easy.

Real men don't commit suicide. They deal with their problems and get through them regardless of outcome.

The only REAL man I can think of that commited suicide was Ernest Hemingway and that was due to mental derangement caused by a genetic disease.

Last year a 17 year old wrapped his car around a tree and died a few blocks from were I live. It was deemed a suicide when a note was found by his parents....I heard he was distraught over climate change, the election of Trump, the prospect of being involved in a school shooting, nazis, fascists and all the usual terrible shit we all face with life in the US...He was also openly gay or so he claimed... ac_dunno

A 17 year old hasnt even tasted life yet..

He should have been committed to a mental hospital.

But the current policy is to keep these people on the streets.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=376704 time=1597961137 user_id=136

Or on forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=377114 time=1598220418 user_id=56

Or on forums.

You are under the weather right now. Try Doan's Pills for relief.

Anonymous

Quote from: Doan post_id=377118 time=1598221596
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=377114 time=1598220418 user_id=56

Or on forums.

You are under the weather right now. Try Doan's Pills for relief.

You really want Shen Li don't you Mel.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=377130 time=1598224651 user_id=114

He doesn't really like me. He just wants my ASS.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=377141 time=1598225746 user_id=56

He wants kiebers' ass.

Renee

Mel would rather have anyone's ass but his own...His is ruined... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=377267 time=1598279468 user_id=156

Mel would rather have anyone's ass but his own...His is ruined... :laugh3:

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

My ass has been doing OK lately!  Nonetheless, when this Covid bullshit is over, I might just get it surgically welded just to be sure...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview