Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I Broke My Vow And Took A Peek At The Other Forum

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2015, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

About 12 regular posters, a few of whom post here and the rest all have a half dozen handles. The most popular threads are about us.

What a bunch of losers.

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "Shen Li"About 12 regular posters, a few of whom post here and the rest all have a half dozen handles. The most popular threads are about us.

What a bunch of losers.

VF is a clone of this one or is that the other way around. ac_unsure  Anyway, they have a greater tolerance for unatics, but both forums are essentially the same.
I care, you pay

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Shen Li"About 12 regular posters, a few of whom post here and the rest all have a half dozen handles. The most popular threads are about us.

What a bunch of losers.

You were permanently banned from there. ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I found about the predecessor to tbc from a link on a topix forum I was reading. I follow an investor's forum, but this is the only general message board I have ever joined and ever will.

Bricktop

What a bunch of losers.

And you just started a thread about them!!  acc_brix

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

What a bunch of losers.

And you just started a thread about them!!  acc_brix

I see I was not alone in thinking that.

Anonymous

What a bunch of losers.

I strongly dislike these threads..

I wish all the success possible to evs forum.

ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

What a bunch of losers.

ac_smile

Yeah, me too.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

What a bunch of losers.

ac_smile

Yeah, me too.

ac_smile

Bricktop

What a bunch of losers.

ac_smile

Yeah, me too.

Hey...did anyone else see the sarcasm fairy fly past???

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

What a bunch of losers.

ac_smile

Yeah, me too.

Hey...did anyone else see the sarcasm fairy fly past???

I believe Renee was being sincere..

I know I was.

@realAzhyaAryola

I thought I was banned but I did not really check exactly how banned I was and then I read a post that kiebers posted that implied I was so I did not check for so long. Then one day I thought I'd post a joke in the funnies thread and I was able to.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I thought I was banned but I did not really check exactly how banned I was and then I read a post that kiebers posted that implied I was so I did not check for so long. Then one day I thought I'd post a joke in the funnies thread and I was able to.

Why would you think you were banned Azhya?

RW

I am the only one permabanned.  My account has been disabled.  Everyone else is free to post.
Beware of Gaslighters!