The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

I Broke My Vow And Took A Peek At The Other Forum

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2015, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

For the record, I deleted nothing while I was a mod on DV.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"For the record, I deleted nothing while I was a mod on DV.

Even if you did, who cares? Most of the bile posted there should be deleted.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Big Boy"I'm all about fun, Fash!

That's good, but I would ask that you respect the spirit of keeping past wounds from other forums on other forums..

Other than that, I enjoy chatting with you just like I do our other posters.

ac_smile

for what its worth, the majority of posters elsewhere don't seem to have any issue with yall.... the lions share of animosity seems to come from a small handful who oddly enough most of them appear to be members here as well....

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

That's what I was thinking.

The only person concerned with such trivial bullshit is sMel, drunken buffoon that he is. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

That's good, but I would ask that you respect the spirit of keeping past wounds from other forums on other forums..

ac_smile

for what its worth, the majority of posters elsewhere don't seem to have any issue with yall.... the lions share of animosity seems to come from a small handful who oddly enough most of them appear to be members here as well....

Yeah, we know. Just a few disgruntled old guys with 5-10 handles each.

RW

Note that says DV.  I did delete over 20,000 of my posts in MB. I whelpied the whole lot in one shot.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

ac_smile

says the disgruntled poster with 5-10 handles.... oh, irony. don't you ever take a day off.... :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Note that says DV.  I did delete over 20,000 of my posts in MB. I whelpied the whole lot in one shot.

I assumed Mel was loaded and meant MB. Again, even if you did delete your own posts, who cares. I did the same thing when this place was the original ACF. I make no apologies for it and if people want to bring up ancient history, that's their fucking problem.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "RW"

I assumed Mel was loaded and meant MB. Again, even if you did delete your own posts, who cares. I did the same thing when this place was the original ACF. I make no apologies for it and if people want to bring up ancient history, that's their fucking problem.

Oh he did.  He loves to trying to get to me with old shit I don't give a hoot about.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

ac_smile

says the disgruntled poster with 5-10 handles.... oh, irony. don't you ever take a day off.... :D

My additional handles are meant to make fun of the trolls. I'm going to post under one of them in a few minutes actually.

Yes, I do take a day off, but only when I'm behind bars.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

ac_smile

My additional handles are meant to make fun of the trolls.

Yes, I day off, but only when I'm behind bars.

i know.... i can read.... i was kidding ya..... :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Is that true Shen?

A gentleman never asks and a lady never tells. ac_lmfao

Renee

ac_smile

My additional handles are meant to make fun of the trolls. I'm going to post under one of them in a few minutes actually.

Yes, I do take a day off, but only when I'm behind bars.

Shen looks good in stripes.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.