The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

So..

Started by johnny, June 11, 2015, 07:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Phagdish Hardy"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"RDL

And this johnny is RDL's former boyfriend? Is that why he seems so snotty?

That is the asshole bruce, a supreme jackass. It could also be SMP or mel. They all have growing up to do.

I thought they were all the same person. ac_biggrin

They are quite different. Bruce is indeed an asshole with a crush on RW. Mel is a lush. SMP is deranged to the extreme. Should not be allowed to post anywhere.

Thanks for clearing that up. ac_sure

More of that sarcasm I see.

It's not me, it's that fucking sarcasm fairy. Little prick. ac_dunno
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

He must be British.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"He must be British.

I don't think so. The little fucker just peed in my tea and a Brit wouldn't do that.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

The Langley Ladyboy

Quote from: "RW"He must be British.

Whatever, I asked Mommy to post here today. Can you guys restrain the sarcasm just briefly while she's here?

RW

Im going away in the middle of nowhere to get pissed.  No promises after so much tequila.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Im going away in the middle of nowhere to get pissed.  No promises after so much tequila.

She only has a half work day today, so I will tell her to post early. Whatcha drinking tonight? You know my poison of choice right?

Renee

The level of sarcasm depends on the fairy. He's a classless asshole.....Maybe he's Australian. ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"The level of sarcasm depends on the fairy. He's a classless asshole.....Maybe he's Australian. ac_umm

Who do you mean, Mel? At times, I don't mind the guy. When he's talking about investments or bikes(which I love), he's a kewl guy. When he's drunk and the subject is women, I can't stand him. Then again, maybe you think the same of me when I'm hammered and the subject is my Daddy's hosebag.

RW

Quote from: "RW"Im going away in the middle of nowhere to get pissed.  No promises after so much tequila.

She only has a half work day today, so I will tell her to post early. Whatcha drinking tonight? You know my poison of choice right?

Mojitos for you and I'm not sure what I'm drinking yet.  Something hard probably.  Maybe Long Island Iced teas?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Mojitos for you and I'm not sure what I'm drinking yet.  Something hard probably.  Maybe Long Island Iced teas?

Yep, but I've tipped a few of them as well. They're not bad.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"The level of sarcasm depends on the fairy. He's a classless asshole.....Maybe he's Australian. ac_umm

Who do you mean, Mel? At times, I don't mind the guy. When he's talking about investments or bikes(which I love), he's a kewl guy. When he's drunk and the subject is women, I can't stand him. Then again, maybe you think the same of me when I'm hammered and the subject is my Daddy's hosebag.

No, I'm not talking about sMel.

BTW, I don't think the same of you. When sMel is drunk he becomes an attention seeking sexist loser and it's annoying and sad,

When you are drunk it's not exactly attractive but's it's still kinda funny......Not as funny as a drunken flock of fucking midgets but still pretty funny.

Anonymous

No, I'm not talking about sMel.

BTW, I don't think the same of you. When sMel is drunk he becomes an attention seeking sexist loser and it's annoying and sad,

When you are drunk it's not exactly attractive but's it's still kinda funny......Not as funny as a drunken flock of fucking midgets but still pretty funny.

Just a heads up, there's a strong possibility it may happen this weekend.

Bricktop

We look forward.

Pics, or it didn't happen.

Annie

ac_dance  ac_drinks  Shen
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "RW"I'd hand him a large rock before you pushed him.

I would sign it  ac_biggrin