Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

So..

Started by johnny, June 11, 2015, 07:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny

how are all of you VF rejects doing? attracted any new posters lately? no? you never will. you have nothing to offer besides a few bored, angry housewives living here 24/7. christ you even chased off the victoria gayboy. sad. just sayin:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "johnny"how are all of you VF rejects doing? attracted any new posters lately? no? you never will. you have nothing to offer besides a few bored, angry housewives living here 24/7. christ you even chased off the victoria gayboy. sad. just sayin:)

Who's the Victoria gayboy? A former lover or just a one night stand?

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"RDL

And this johnny is RDL's former boyfriend? Is that why he seems so snotty?

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "johnny"how are all of you VF rejects doing? attracted any new posters lately? no? you never will. you have nothing to offer besides a few bored, angry housewives living here 24/7. christ you even chased off the victoria gayboy. sad. just sayin:)

ac_toofunny
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

We attracted you big boy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

That is the asshole bruce, a supreme jackass. It could also be SMP or mel. They all have growing up to do.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

cc

Priceless
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/96/55/d4/9655d4cdca3f8bd26a9e69248dc62827.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

That is the asshole bruce, a supreme jackass. It could also be SMP or mel. They all have growing up to do.

I don't know any of them. I'll take your word for it though that I'm not missing much.

johnny

Quote from: "RW"

really? guess you didn't notice my post count:)

Anonymous

But your forum has a few men that post all day long johnny.

RW

Quote from: "johnny"
Quote from: "RW"

really? guess you didn't notice my post count:)

You're here ain'tcha?
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Fash, his facts are as twisted as his frontal lobe.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Fash, his facts are as twisted as his frontal lobe.

I wish him well.

ac_smile