Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Aboriginals Don't Have A Monopoly On Past Suffering

Started by The Langley Ladyboy, June 12, 2015, 11:37:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "RW"I agree we should know and respect the lessons learned in our history but I'm tired of paying for it.  We didn't do these things to these people.  The best thing we could do is not repeat those mistakes not endlessly pay for them.

Agreed.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Aboriginals need better housing, employment opportunities, easier access to education and more acceptance of their culture.

They have all of this.  There are some chiefs who dont use the millions of dollars they get to properly take care of their people.  Instead they use the money on themselves.  Some natives do go their own way and educate themselves.

Would it make you feel better that I know someone who lives on the rez and involved with the chief.   They drive nice cars and go on lavish vacations quite often, staying in penthouses and eating in 5 star restaurants...dressing their 18 month old children in very expensive designer clothing.  Are you ok with all of that?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Aboriginals need better housing, employment opportunities, easier access to education and more acceptance of their culture.

They have all of this.  There are some chiefs who dont use the millions of dollars they get to properly take care of their people.  Instead they use the money on themselves.  Some natives do go their own way and educate themselves.

Would it make you feel better that I know someone who lives on the rez and involved with the chief.   They drive nice cars and go on lavish vacations quite often, staying in penthouses and eating in 5 star restaurants...dressing their 18 month old children in very expensive designer clothing.  Are you ok with all of that?

Fuck no!!

Nice to have you back Berry. Hope life is treating you good. ac_drinks

Lance Leftardashian

Aboriginals have suffered from the white take over of ther lands and they must be compensated for this crime against humanity.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Aboriginals have suffered from the white take over of ther lands and they must be compensated for this crime against humanity.

When do I get compensated for the government take over my money that they give to Native chiefs?