News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A typical day in the life of Opie Kindred.

Started by Opie Kindred, June 15, 2015, 01:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

"His" presence here is to annoy and aggravate.

Honestly, do you see him contributing anything? His first post was a fabrication, then he regales us with an asinine parable of his "day", insinuating he is a man of means and leisure.

Seriously...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE""His" presence here is to annoy and aggravate.

Honestly, do you see him contributing anything? His first post was a fabrication, then he regales us with an asinine parable of his "day", insinuating he is a man of means and leisure.

Seriously...

I don't let it annoy and aggravate me Spectre.

Bricktop

I know. That's what makes you wonderful.

Me, not so much.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Opie Kindred

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Ya think?

I look forward.

And there's no mask under the mask...its a cute little black cocktail dress. Sequinned, of course.

And those gorgeous stiletto pumps you love so much.

Actually, I don't much care who you are. I care what you aren't...and you aren't of any value to this forum.

So, kindly heed THIS call...fuck off.

Really SPECK? Are your words truly sincere or is it, once again, your... uhmm... condition speaking through you? I find intriguing the manner in which you usurp the rights of other members and elevate yourself as sole arbiter in this playground so that you may decide, or the very least suggest, who gets expelled and who is permitted to stay. Were you elected security advisor, doorman and bouncer by a covert star chamber concealed in the folds of this refuge for outcasts or was it by self-appointment?

In any event, value is a subjective entity to which you appear to have no understanding of, insofar as this forum is concerned. You may be convinced every word discharged from the orifice below your nose to be clever and judicious, but valuable, they are not; there is no evidence within the scant topics of this forum that anything you've affirmed has been perceived by the readership to have any value.

Unless you have challenged yourself in some juvenile hobby to gauge the number of prefixes you can juxtapose to the words tits and nuts , your overall disposition, as an internet presence, does not exceed that of boorish lout. A truculent disposition, in this respect, succeeds only in exposing psychological poverty, poor judgement, scheming intentions and misplaced confidence. You have the manners of a common and coarse wretch and no varnish can hide the grain of the wood; more varnish you put on, the more the grain expresses itself.

@ the RW.

You are not the only siren singing the blues in these parts, my pretty. I cannot help but feel the old 'bait and switch' tactic in place, where the lonely and weary sailor is lured by Aglaopheme's bewitching melody and once within reach, is left to the deal with Polyphemus.

RW

You just gave yourself away :)

It's not my fault you have taken up playing with the boys in a sea full of canoes.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Opie Kindred"

Really SPECK?

Yep. Really, Blurt.

I'm flattered by your attempt to mimic, if not in substance, in style.

Play your Joker as you wish...just keep your "mask" on. Because without it, you're just...well...Blurt.

But then again, Blurt too has many faces. Some painted on..because you're worth it!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You just gave yourself away :)

It's not my fault you have taken up playing with the boys in a sea full of canoes.

Just another troll from VF. Who cares.

Bricktop

Exactly.

They seem obsessed.

Do they miss us, you think?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"They miss me.

I believe that, but only you.

cc

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Its Blurt.
Quote from: "RW"You don't know that.
True, he doesn't .. for certain. It may or may not be, but it  does possess  the too familiar grossly  misplaced  feeling of superiority over all other mortals  .. that and excessive verbosity does fit that theory

It also fits a more verbose SMP
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"They miss me.

I believe that, but only you.

I was just joking.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "cc la femme"...but it  does possess  the too familiar grossly  misplaced  feeling of superiority over all other mortals  .. that and excessive verbosity does fit that theory

It also fits a more verbose SMP

I appreciate this very much, cc. Thank you for affirming my point.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]