News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Everyone in Victoria is bitchy this weekend.

Started by Richard-RDL, June 14, 2015, 07:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard-RDL

Friday afternoon I was working, outside wearing a sandwich board and waving to traffic, and some guy noisily honked his horn, so I yelled "What!", and he laughed at me, so I gave him the middle finger.

Saturday afternoon I was at a meeting, then got on the bus to go to work, but instead these two guys came on the bus, and this guy came on the bus and started threatening the two guys, then he started to physically fight them, then I got off the bus for my own safety.

I got on a 2nd bus, but the bus driver spent 15-20 minutes on the phone with police regarding the incident on the first bus. So I got annoyed and stormed out.

I finally got on a 3rd bus, and made it to work, but I was so nauseous (partly from watching too much TV in the bedroom the night before) that I could only have one slice of pizza (instead of two) before my shift, and one (instead of two) after my shift.

Also, during my shift, I was outside wearing a sandwich board and waving to traffic, and some 20something or 30something female drug addict was riding her bike, and she said "fuck you idiot!!!" for no apparent reason.

Sunday afternoon I was at a couple of my meetings, and they were passing around a meeting directory for the newcomer so that everyone could put their name and number on the phone list so that the newcomer could call in case they're in danger of relapse, but the chairperson at the meeting passed the phone list past me, and let everyone else sign it but me. I signed it anyway. The chairperson claimed it was an oversight, but I could tell it was because I've been coming to meetings for 4 years but do not have 4 years of sobriety because I keep drinking and losing everyone's trust.

Also, the potential boyfriend that I first had coffee with earlier this year is losing interest in me. He's in his 40s, and really feels like he's missing out on being a parent due to the prohibitive cost of adoption or surrogacy, and as the result, some bitchy, straight-man-hating, deny-the-ex-visitation-rights single mom has hooked her claws into him, trying to get him to be her young son's new dad. I've decided to let her have him, since she can make him a parent and I will never be able to.

ELPHUPPHY

Funny you should mention your troubles. I work from home and am having a serious battle with a renegade mosquito intent on draining my last drop of blood. He seems of surpassing quickness and a level of deviousness heretofore not encountered, but with the help of some flyswatters, a can of RAID, some jumper cables, nipple pinchers, feather dusters, AAA batteries, clothes lines, and a bottle of red dye #5, I feel confident that I will win out.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Richard-RDL

Anonymous

Quote from: "Richard-RDL"I'm back on my meds, so everything's ok now.

Good, we were worried. :001_rolleyes:

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Gee thanks for the concern :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Richard-RDL"

UR fucking welcome.

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Richard-RDL"

UR fucking welcome.

:oeudC:

Anonymous

I wonder if RDL is still not drinking. He used to troll AA meetings in Victoria.

Anonymous

I feel bad for ratting him out when he was posting from Camosun after he left the college.

:swoon:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview