The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

How to be cool - help wanted

Started by RW, June 16, 2015, 11:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Wtf does this have to do with my coolness?!
Beware of Gaslighters!

asal

Quote from: "Renee"Get a monocle and dress like Fucking Mr. Peanut.

monocle!  This is a great idea (RW get a monocle!)

(I stopped reading as soon as I saw Renee post this - the answer is monocle).

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Without comments of pity or apology, I need some fun advice.  I am currently needing to use a cane (my back is being a biatch to my right leg).  How can I be cool while using a walking implement?  A top hat and tap shoes?  That's all I got.

Halp!

I don't think I could help you RW..

I am not interested in being cool..

Fashionable yes, but cool no.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Its plagiarised...dumbass.

Have you been to Van lately?

Maybe you should. Have a look at DSM and his buddies' antics there.

Is that what you want here?

There is nothing going on over there that is out of the ordinary for that place so you can STOP pissing yourself in fear old man. No one is going to steal your favorite bingo card. As I explained earlier, the philosophy and practice of this place is very different and I am confident that it will keep any mischief to a bare minimum, SHOULD it even take place.

I've dinged you for using spelling lames on more occasions than I can remember now. In fact I hammered you for using them in my previous post. Everyone knows spelling lames are an amateur's flame or debate tactic but yet you continue to use them like a fucking noob (God I hate using that word). Since you seem to be relying more and more on childlike attacks for your responses I have no further choice but to stick your old prune like ass in with the rest of the monkeys. That means "ignore" as I do not have time to waste on a whiny boorish old fart who has apparently lost what limited abilities he once had to engage in intelligent conversation.

BTW, I typed the previous respond at around 3:00am, on my phone with probably one eye open, while fighting with the auto-correct feature so frankly I'm surprised I didn't have more misspellings. Bravo to you for finding at least one. If a spelling lame and a case of the chicken shits was all you could manage to rely back to me with, then it beats the hell out of me why you even bothered.  ac_rollseyes

Go oil the axles on your wheel chair, you obviously have nothing better to do.

Oh and my apologies to RW for throwing her thread off track but as usual you were in desperate need of being reminded of your proper place in the pecking order......Please carry on people.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Again...irony soars over your head like an F18 on a high altitude recognisance flight.

Ignore me?

Oh, please...I'm the only reason you play her.

RW

I'm going to have to find one asal.  I'm just not sure where...
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Without comments of pity or apology, I need some fun advice.  I am currently needing to use a cane (my back is being a biatch to my right leg).  How can I be cool while using a walking implement?  A top hat and tap shoes?  That's all I got.

Halp!

Okay.  How do you make a cane fashionable?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

Halp!

Here try this website.

http://www.fashionablecanes.com/">//http://www.fashionablecanes.com/

You can even get matching socks.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

How about dress up and say you're going to a costume party?

http://www.whiteweddingandparty.co.uk/images/cms/products_5360_0_full.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

I need a top hat for sure!  I'm going to get a mini one. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"How about dress up and say you're going to a costume party?

http://www.whiteweddingandparty.co.uk/images/cms/products_5360_0_full.jpg">

That is so fun looking Azhya.

ac_biggrin

keeper

Quote from: "RW"

Halp!

Tape flashy green and pink glow sticks to the sides  ac_dance

Bricktop

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous