The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Ralph Klein: Canada's Most Successful Premier Ever

Started by Obvious Li, November 15, 2012, 01:09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

i'm glad you labelled him most"successful" with which i would agree...however i would baulk at him being called the "greatest" as i saw him as more liberal than conservative...aside from paying down the debt......almost every other thing he did grew the size and scope of government in the province....i admit he was very good at selling it.....but Alberta has the biggest and most expensive bureaucracy in Canada

Obvious Li

this Redford twat has turned into all we said she was and more and....what gives with this supposed coup in the Wild Rose...why are the right wing assholes in the party trying to oust Danielle...if that happens they are finished as she is 90% the reason why people voted for them

Odinson

Anonymous

Mike Harris tried to follow Klein's example, but wasn't as successful at it. He seemed to face more opposition than Klein ever did. Klein was able to sell his vision better than Harris.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Ralph Klein is apparently seriously ill though that depends on who you get your information from.

I am sorry to hear that even though he is not popular with long term members of my union..

I started my career in the provincial civil service after they started hiring again..

My parents have fond memories of his leadership even though many sacrifices were made..

I am thinking about his health and his family right now and not his politics.