Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Knock knock. Are you in, spectre?

Started by Opie Kindred, June 17, 2015, 12:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"You don't want to be known as that guy.

really? think so? considering i was banned off the jump, i'm guessing you MIGHT be right.... thanks, Captain Obvious.... :)

RW

Someone has to wear the obvious pants around here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"Someone has to wear the obvious pants around here.

well.... atleast pull em up.... your ass is showing.... :(

cc

hmmm ... is that initial niceness err "evolving"?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

Quote from: "cc la femme"that initial "niceness" evolving?

me? no. thats just jokes. she seems to have the more sharpened sense of humor here....

Renee

Only a homo would tell some hot chick like RW to pull her pants up.

How's that for a sharpened sense of humor?  ac_gumpop
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"Only a homo would tell some hot chick like RW to pull her pants up.

ouch.... TOO sharp.... you almost put my eye out.... :(

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Renee"Only a homo would tell some hot chick like RW to pull her pants up.

Don't worry, you got two,......or three....you are from Alabama after all.   ac_umm
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"

Don't worry, you got two,......or three....you are from Alabama after all.   ac_umm

yeah.... but the third one is only for 'spotting good fishin holes'..... :(

Renee

Is that what is for?

Funny I always thought it was an extra eye so you could watch NASCAR and Realtree Outdoors both at the same time.ac_dunno

deadskinmask

Is that what is for?

Funny I always thought it was an extra eye so you could watch NASCAR and Realtree Outdoors at the same time.  ac_dunno

mine is broken. i hate NASCAR.... idiots driving in circles. followed by bigger idiots interviewing idiots driving in circles.... 'hey, jimbo. seemed you were a little slow on that last turn. do you have a strategy?' 'yeah, luke. i was slow. but i think that the next time, i'ma go faster.' 'faster, huh? that sounds like a good plan.' 'now lets turn things back over to doug in the newsroom.'.... FUCKIN IDIOTS.... :(

deadskinmask

Is that what is for?

Funny I always thought it was an extra eye so you could watch NASCAR and Realtree Outdoors at the same time.  ac_dunno

mine is broken. i hate NASCAR.... idiots driving in circles. followed by bigger idiots interviewing idiots driving in circles.... 'hey, jimbo. seemed you were a little slow on that last turn. do you have a strategy?' 'yeah, luke. i was slow. but i think that the next time, i'ma go faster.' 'faster, huh? that sounds like a good plan.' 'now lets turn things back over to doug in the newsroom.'.... FUCKIN IDIOTS.... :(

but Realtree Outdoors is cool as hell....

Renee

Is that what is for?

Wow, you're from down south and you DON'T like NASCAR?  ac_umm

What are you trying to get yourself tared and feathered?

Opie Kindred

Quote from: "RW"Hi Opie.  I'm the tooth fairy.  I also play Santa and the Easter Bunny.  Nice to meet you.

Hahaha! How intensely delectable the thought is of you penetrating my bedchamber and delicately fondle my pillow while I sleep. Unfortunately, I will scrub this particular fantasy as my dentition is complete and intact. But rest assured, as to not deprive you of your obligation, I will swiftly inform you if one of my tusks were to drop.

In the meantime, I have placed a saucer full of ginger cookies and a glass of milk on the coffee table.

Renee

Is that what is for?

but Realtree Outdoors is cool as hell....

Oh absolutely. Where else can you watch middle-aged children, dressed up like a piles of leaves, sitting in the bushes and whispering to each other......Riveting.  ac_boring