The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Knock knock. Are you in, spectre?

Started by Opie Kindred, June 17, 2015, 12:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"Only a homo would tell some hot chick like RW to pull her pants up.

How's that for a sharpened sense of humor?  ac_gumpop

ouch.... TOO sharp.... you almost put my eye out.... :(

Don't worry, you got two,......or three....you are from Alabama after all.   ac_umm

yeah.... but the third one is only for 'spotting good fishin holes'..... :(

Is that what is for?

Funny I always thought it was an extra eye so you could watch NASCAR and Realtree Outdoors at the same time.  ac_dunno

mine is broken. i hate NASCAR.... idiots driving in circles. followed by bigger idiots interviewing idiots driving in circles.... 'hey, jimbo. seemed you were a little slow on that last turn. do you have a strategy?' 'yeah, luke. i was slow. but i think that the next time, i'ma go faster.' 'faster, huh? that sounds like a good plan.' 'now lets turn things back over to doug in the newsroom.'.... FUCKIN IDIOTS.... :(

but Realtree Outdoors is cool as hell....

Oh absolutely. Where else can you watch middle-aged children, dressed up like a piles of leaves, sitting in the bushes and whispering to each other......Riveting.  ac_boring
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"Only a homo would tell some hot chick like RW to pull her pants up.

Don't worry, you got two,......or three....you are from Alabama after all.   ac_umm

Is that what is for?

Funny I always thought it was an extra eye so you could watch NASCAR and Realtree Outdoors at the same time.  ac_dunno

mine is broken. i hate NASCAR.... idiots driving in circles. followed by bigger idiots interviewing idiots driving in circles.... 'hey, jimbo. seemed you were a little slow on that last turn. do you have a strategy?' 'yeah, luke. i was slow. but i think that the next time, i'ma go faster.' 'faster, huh? that sounds like a good plan.' 'now lets turn things back over to doug in the newsroom.'.... FUCKIN IDIOTS.... :(

Wow, you're from down south and you DON'T like NASCAR?  ac_umm

What are you trying to get yourself tared and feathered?

yeah. i suppose so.... i hate football too.... well, pretty much any sports really.... but i LOVE guns.... :)

Renee

Is that what is for?

Wow, you're from down south and you DON'T like NASCAR?  ac_umm

What are you trying to get yourself tared and feathered?

yeah. i suppose so.... i hate football too.... well, pretty much any sports really.... but i LOVE guns.... :)

Well don't all Americans?

It's common knowledge around here that each and every one of us merkins have at least 5 or 6 guns on our person all the times. ac_toofunny  Everyone knows that if they see me walking funny it's because I have an AK-47 shoved down the leg of my pants.  ac_rollseyes

For future reference don't shout out stuff like that around here. It causes most of the Canadians and the Australians to soil themselves.   ac_cool
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"not ALL  acc_angry

Sorry cc, I fixed it.

Please accept my apologies but to be honest, I usually do not consider you Canadian or Australian. I always think of you as sort of unique and aloof in your nationalistic tendencies; more a citizen of the world, if you will.  No offense was or ever is intended toward you.

cc

I wasn't really mad. Just playing mad.

"citizen of the world" .. I like that.

Actually, you have me pegged pretty well .. I'm not strongly nationalistic in any direction for sure and do have a longstanding love affair with Americans in general.

Oh, and I,m OK re: guns as well

Romero

RW

Quote from: "Opie Kindred"
Quote from: "RW"Hi Opie.  I'm the tooth fairy.  I also play Santa and the Easter Bunny.  Nice to meet you.

Hahaha! How intensely delectable the thought is of you penetrating my bedchamber and delicately fondle my pillow while I sleep. Unfortunately, I will scrub this particular fantasy as my dentition is complete and intact. But rest assured, as to not deprive you of your obligation, I will swiftly inform you if one of my tusks were to drop.

In the meantime, I have placed a saucer full of ginger cookies and a glass of milk on the coffee table.

Dang!  I swore off cookies until Christmas.  You might have to bake a fresh batch come December.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "cc la femme"maybe it is a girl?  

which fits into your point ..we don't know who it is ... [size=150]we do know it is playing games[/size]

Yes, I agree. It's possible it is a girl too.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I don't believe Opie was calling anyone unschooled monkeys but rather saying Spectre guards us as if we are such a thing.

Then I am the one who needs guarding according to some.

ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
I give no fuck how you feel. If you were as credible as you imply, reveal your Van alter. Simple, really. Show your face, and then we can interact on a level playing field. As far as you are concerned, as long as you choose to play charades, I choose to kick your ass. As you know full well, I'm that kind of man.

You want congeniality? Then show it...by abandoning your silly alter. You want to play ludicrous games, then I shall continue snarling and biting.

I am in no doubt you have more to offer. Largely because so far you've offered nothing but puffery and hokum, and you are thus treating this forum and its members with disrespect.

Show some respect, and you'll get some back. Treat us like fools, and the dog will take a firm grip of your plums until you squeal like a girl.

Even then, I bet it's higher pitched than the average 15 year old girl. ac_doofus

Bricktop

You're correct. He's as shrill as ever.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"You're correct. He's as shrill as ever.

I have never understood the appeal of the girlyboy twins from Quebec. Then again, white people are pretty strange anyway.

cc

RW

I think both whelpy and Blurt are swell GUYS.
Beware of Gaslighters!