Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

is sucks..

Started by johnny, June 17, 2015, 05:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Hey Bruce,

I hear you guys had some BF refugees wash up on your shores. You guys attract only the best and brightest. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

i find this difficult to not take personally.... :(

Take some advice that I'm guessing just about everyone here received from "The World's Greatest Poster" at one time or another........"Harden the fuck up".
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"

I hear you guys had some BF refugees wash up on your shores. You guys attract only the best and brightest. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Take some advice that I'm guessing just about everyone here received from "The World's Greatest Poster" at one time or another........"Harden the fuck up".

lol. i don't actually give a shit what goes down online. and i sure as hell ain't gonna let it affect my day. i was just kidding around with her.... lol. but thanks anyway....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Fair enough, but it was NOT meant to be a shot at you or any one poster in particular. In fact, I cannot even recall any of the posters handles there. I looked at a few thread titles and knew it was not something I would ever be interested in.

its all good. i've been on quite a few forums and BF has pretty much the same reputation on each of em.... i liked it there but i guess others didn't see it the same way as i did....

Anonymous

Fair enough, but it was NOT meant to be a shot at you or any one poster in particular. In fact, I cannot even recall any of the posters handles there. I looked at a few thread titles and knew it was not something I would ever be interested in.

its all good. i've been on quite a few forums and BF has pretty much the same reputation on each of em.... i liked it there but i guess others didn't see it the same way as i did....

It appealed to a narrow demographic. That's fine, but I wasn't part of their target demographic.

VF seems like the perfect fit for them.

RW

Better there than here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Better there than here.

I agree.

I wonder if there are many forums like BAS/BF?

deadskinmask

i don't think BF ever really had a 'target demographic' to begin with.... there were alot of different posters. some got along. most didn't....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"Better there than here.

I agree.

I wonder if there are many forums like BAS/BF?

i know of a few. i'm not fond of em though....