Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

is sucks..

Started by johnny, June 17, 2015, 05:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny

Running the show here now? Are you people seriously going to sit here idly while he runs off any new blood simply because they don't meet his standards? Others seem to get along fine with them but because of the guard dogs paranoia the noobs get told to fuck off. Really? Time for the admin to step up and put him in his place in no uncertain terms. Maybe the rest of you should grow some balls and do the same. Or are you content to remain the same 5 or 6 posters you always have been? You all sit around talking about growth while he almost single handedly is preventing it. Just sayin :(

Annie

mel? rdl?smp? who are you?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

He's me.

No...wait...

He's Blurt.

No. That can't be right.

He's...stupid...

Anonymous

Quote from: "johnny"Running the show here now? Are you people seriously going to sit here idly while he runs off any new blood simply because they don't meet his standards? Others seem to get along fine with them but because of the guard dogs paranoia the noobs get told to fuck off. Really? Time for the admin to step up and put him in his place in no uncertain terms. Maybe the rest of you should grow some balls and do the same. Or are you content to remain the same 5 or 6 posters you always have been? You all sit around talking about growth while he almost single handedly is preventing it. Just sayin :(

Hello johnny, SPECTRE does have our interests at heart and I am sure you do too..

Thank you for dropping by.

ac_smile

RW

Awww how nice of you to care.

HAHAHAHA.   ac_toofunny
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "johnny"Running the show here now? Are you people seriously going to sit here idly while he runs off any new blood simply because they don't meet his standards? Others seem to get along fine with them but because of the guard dogs paranoia the noobs get told to fuck off. Really? Time for the admin to step up and put him in his place in no uncertain terms. Maybe the rest of you should grow some balls and do the same. Or are you content to remain the same 5 or 6 posters you always have been? You all sit around talking about growth while he almost single handedly is preventing it. Just sayin :(

Don't mind the old man, the elderly are easily befuddled and they all too often become irregular which leads to crankiness. SPECTRE probably just needs a little more fiber in his diet, it's nothing to get all twisted about.

Now that we got that out of of the way and before we get embroiled in needless conversation, how about you do us all a favor and quietly and expeditiously..... piss off?  ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Oh look, new poster is all interested in our forum!

Too funny. You've been bitching about the new blood too!

johnny

Quote from: "Romero"

you must have me confused with someone else. unlike you bozos i believe in giving new posters a chance to prove their intentions before turfing them. i'm not easily led around by the nose by some crotchety, egotistical old fool from half way around the world. but that's just me:)

Romero

BC johnny conveniently believes in giving new posters a chance. VF johnny - not so much!

Don't get too obsessed with SPECTRE. You just gotta let some things go some times!

RW

I wonder what it is about the johnny types that think we need saving from the iron grip of the big bad Aussie.

Hey johnny - fuck off.  We're fine.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "johnny"
Quote from: "Romero"

you must have me confused with someone else. unlike you bozos i believe in giving new posters a chance to prove their intentions before turfing them. i'm not easily led around by the nose by some crotchety, egotistical old fool from half way around the world. but that's just me:)

I do too johnny.

Anonymous

Hey Bruce,

I hear you guys had some BF refugees wash up on your shores. You guys attract only the best and brightest. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hey Bruce,

I hear you guys had some BF refugees wash up on your shores. You guys attract only the best and brightest. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

i find this difficult to not take personally.... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

Fair enough, but it was NOT meant to be a shot at you or any one poster in particular. In fact, I cannot even recall any of the posters handles that posted there. I looked at a few thread titles and knew it was not something I would ever be interested in.

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

Take some advice that I'm guessing just about everyone here received from "The World's Greatest Poster" at one time or another........"Harden the fuck up".
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.