The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Islamic "Religious" Season Final Tally - 2,988 MURDERED - 3,696 wounded - 314 Attacks in Ramadan Bombathon

Started by cc, June 18, 2015, 02:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "RW"Come on cc.  Di isn't trolling.  She's challenging you guys.  Step up.

Seems to be an unattainable challenge for CC. I expect that sort of thing from window lickers like Sceptre. Not so much from the rest.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "dd"Suicide doesn't become you
Don't try to  sleaze / troll out of it

DD - "Suicide"? How did that pop into your twisted mind?

You appear insane to pull that out of the air . .... or is that some kind of poorly concealed   dinky threat?

Just buy some new size 12 gold high heels and you will be OK for another day
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

She wants to know if suicide counts in those numbers.  At least that's what I read.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

That's not how I took it. If it was so, he / she needs to be clearer.

For hokey and / or flippant diverters, I suppose I should use the word "murdered"

RW

She asked about an incident in Bangledesh and if sucide was counted in your numbers.  Your response was to call her a troll.  I would say that was almost a qwerty move but he's gone full retard on us.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

I asked a real question about the bum rush yesterday of mostly destitute females who turned up at a Bangladeshi factory promising free garments at the end of Ramadan as per the Muslim custom.

Nothing more, nothing less.

I don't appreciate the rest of it.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Yes. 2 Q moves but Q usually moves away after a few and avoids  going full retard

Well dd, try starting out with some explanation please  if you want a decent reply

To answer your question, assuming there was some event, no

Again, you still have not addressed where  the word "suicide" come into anything. I don't appreciate that

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"Yes. 2 Q moves but Q usually moves away after a few and avoids  going full retard

We dd, try starting out with some explanation please  if you want a decent reply

To answer your question, assuming there was some event, no

I see DD. What are you asking of me or saying? You've lost me now.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

You just mentioned some event as explanation for something, not sure what, but still did not address where the word "suicide" comes into anything? You lost me on that

So I'm left still asking WTF?
Quoteyou still have not addressed where the word "suicide" come into anything

Frood

You mentioned a -1 for trolls which I thought at the time was directed at me. I countered with the suicide comment.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"/me slinks out confused as hell and probably wrong

Don't slink out. I just reread the previous page where it happened.

CC mouthed off at me a number of times. It wasn't a mistake, on review. I was prepared to accept an alternative scenario but her words speak for themselves.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

It [size=150]was[/size] meant for you based on something that without explanation was from left field

Finally you have explained what you were referring to

Whew!!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

After the many nasty / crappy insulting smartass posts you have made to others consistently , please don't pull out the pipe. I likely would suggest where you should place it

I've seen enough nasty stuff from you and those you interacted with ... each as hateful, self righteous  and arrogant as the other