The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Islamic "Religious" Season Final Tally - 2,988 MURDERED - 3,696 wounded - 314 Attacks in Ramadan Bombathon

Started by cc, June 18, 2015, 02:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"After the many nasty / crappy insulting smartass posts you have made to others consistently , please don't pull out the pipe. I likely would suggest where you should place it

I've seen enough nasty stuff from you and those you interacted with ... each as hateful, self righteous  and arrogant as the other

How does GFY work for you?

It works for me.

I've tried to be somewhat respectful with you and you don't seem to be having any of it. I don't have the energy or willpower to tippy toe around your stupidity much longer. Build a bridge and get over it or build a bridge and run across it for your dear life.

Your choice.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Islam promotes suicide. One of the garunteed ways to get into heaven is through a jihad suicide. Other than that you just be really really good and hope allah is in a good mood when you die.

cc

Anonymous

Understandably these days, if you take classes on theology, included is a class on Islam and the quran. Christians need to be educated.  Do you know the Quran confirms the gospels?  It's a really bizzare book.  And in Islam they put the Quran on the highest shelf in the home and NO ONE is permitted to question it. I saw this in a Muslim home.

Frood

I've given up on classes. Apparently, the Confederate flag is all about slavery now instead of States rights. It's what misguided angry minorities believe so it must be true.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

DD, methinks we think more alike than we thought. Lol.  There is a divide and conquer agenda in America that is successfully playing out under a mask of "equality".  There is no real "right/left".  It's all about division.  Once it was the intolerant religious right, ultra conservative....now the liberal left has the cards and wants revenge.  The desire to truly understand each other and work together has left the building.

cc

QuoteApparently, the Confederate flag is all about slavery now instead of States rights. It's what misguided angry minorities believe so it must be true.

Too true

cc

Lance Leftardashian

I care, you pay

cc

OK. Ill bite on this troll post.

"Ideas?" How's that workin for ya after 1,450 years of Mo's ideas?

"Ideas?" It's "ideas" that are driving the recent huge upsurge in Islamic slaughter around the world

It's "Ideas" that have resulted in the still ongoing Islamic-propelled slaughter in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, etc. etc. etc.

cc

[attachment=1]chat.png[/attachment]Twitter -  Islamic State Account posted moments before attack

Chattanooga Killings

Shooters Name Is Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

Damned xians are at it again

Two law enforcement sources told CBS News that the shooting suspect was identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez.

CBS News Reports

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-police-officer-shot-near-tennessee-army-recruiting-center/">http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-poli ... ng-center/">http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-police-officer-shot-near-tennessee-army-recruiting-center/

Other networks now confirming shooter's name

Yet another poster boy for multiculturalism

cc