The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Islamic "Religious" Season Final Tally - 2,988 MURDERED - 3,696 wounded - 314 Attacks in Ramadan Bombathon

Started by cc, June 18, 2015, 02:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

One can always find articles to support any position.

"These guys" appear to be a  Conspiracy site with about  1/2 or more of their focus on Jewish  Conspiracy tales.

Take a look at their "Store" and a gander at the books they sell for their general area of interest

Regardless of any "opinion", someone please tell me in real terms how greatly increasing Iranian power and tentacles (by knocking off Saddam) would be of benefit to Israel of all countries.

Saddam was a pimple by comparison. Iran is the powerhouse that Israel, Saudi etc. will have to address at some point fairly soon and knocking off Saddam was a HUGE boost for Iranian power .... and all Muddle East countries know it

Any argument that any ME country wanted Iraq to become under Iran's control, no matter how skillfully contrived, defies even the simplest of logic

All major things have many effects. One reality side benefit of IS is that it is  chipping away at Iranian power / tentacles  and that Iran, the heart of Shi'a power,  is in its sights .... both of which is why Iran is helping Iraq maintain itself more than all others combined.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

However, that is but a small part...ISIS is clearly a religious based militancy, and non-muslims are equally cursed. I doubt that ISIS cares what nationality they kill now.

ISIS has savagely murdered over 3000 people in Syria. Of that number, 1800 were civilians and 74 children. They just beheaded 2 women the other day for SORCERY ffs!!

No, people that blame the US for their barbarism are either full of shit or have their heads up their asses.

cc

Quotepeople that blame the US for their barbarism are either full of shit or have their heads up their asses
Or, their worse nightmare, both at the same time

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quotepeople that blame the US for their barbarism are either full of shit or have their heads up their asses
Or, their worse nightmare, both at the same time

:laugh3:  :roll:

cc

cc

Romero

Quote from: "RW"What Romero is saying is the U.S. is giving them a damn good reason to want us dead.

What the? I've never said anything like that. I don't believe there are any good reasons to want anyone dead.

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc la femme"One can always find articles to support any position. [/i]

I'm not arguing one way or the other, because you are right. There will always be support one way or the other.

The problem with that, of course, is that it wields a double edged sword; you may also be wrong.

cc

Which is why humans, at least some, were given the ability  to assess / to test all elements using common sense for reality / logic .

So, I gave my logic as to why the smarter types in Israel would know the obvious horrendous consequences for Israel and thus NOT want Saddam knocked off as follows
QuoteRegardless of any "opinion", someone please tell me in real terms how greatly increasing Iranian power and tentacles (by knocking off Saddam) would be of benefit to Israel of all countries.

Saddam was a pimple by comparison. Iran is the powerhouse that Israel, Saudi etc. will have to address at some point fairly soon and knocking off Saddam was a HUGE boost for Iranian power .... and all Muddle East countries know it

Any argument that any ME country wanted Iraq to become under Iran's control, no matter how skillfully contrived, defies even the simplest of logic

All major things have many effects. One reality side benefit of IS is that it is chipping away at Iranian power / tentacles and that Iran, the heart of Shi'a power, is in its sights .... both of which is why Iran is helping Iraq maintain itself more than all others combined

So, I'm still open to "logic - based " opinion on that question > "someone please tell me in "logical"  and "common sense"  terms how greatly increasing Iranian power and tentacles (by knocking off Saddam) would be of benefit to Israel of all countries.

"

Bricktop

OK. So, let me see if I understand you correctly. These points are the basis of your theory.

Israel would prefer Saddam to be the leader of Iraq. (This, after they bombed the fuck out of the Iraqi nuclear reactor in the 80's, and Saddam fired missiles into Israel during the Gulf War that had the potential to carry chemical warheads)

Having Saddam as leader of Iraq keeps Iran under control.

Now that Saddam has gone, Iran controls Iraq.

Have I got your logic right?

I'm not arguing...just verifying...

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

However, that is but a small part...ISIS is clearly a religious based militancy, and non-muslims are equally cursed. I doubt that ISIS cares what nationality they kill now.

ISIS has savagely murdered over 3000 people in Syria. Of that number, 1800 were civilians and 74 children. They just beheaded 2 women the other day for SORCERY ffs!!

No, people that blame the US for their barbarism are either full of shit or have their heads up their asses.

I think what people are saying is if the U.S. hadn't meddle in ME affairs, would ISIS be currently murdering people.  

What say you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "RW"What Romero is saying is the U.S. is giving them a damn good reason to want us dead.

What the? I've never said anything like that. I don't believe there are any good reasons to want anyone dead.

My bad.  I'm saying it then.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

I think what people are saying is if the U.S. hadn't meddle in ME affairs, would ISIS be currently murdering people.  

What say you?

Yes, they would be killing people because Mo commanded them to do it about 1400 years ago.

cc

True in itself, but  to be precise, and provided they are not slaughtered in the initial allah brigade attack ..... victims get one chance to convert to the death cult of islam or to agree to be second class citizens and also pay a special tax called "Jizya tax"   to their masters (See Bukhari (53:386) for one of many such commands)