Gun Control Hilarity

Started by RW, June 20, 2015, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

If Spec was a stand up:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL8JEEt2RxI
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I'm beginning to think maybe ALL Aussie males are arrogant know-it-all know-nothings

Can't help wondering why little Australia had so many massacres when guns were legal  ... so far disproportionate for such a small population.

We have guns and have had few massacres. The US with its huge population (15 x that of Oz) had a far lower rate per capita.

Is there something   about Aussies  that makes them crazy when they have guns? Is the problem still there on hold? No wonder they had their guns taken away.

Is that what is lurking inside LS and making him hot-hate the US

Thank you allah for taking me to N America while I was still a child.

Don't tell EL I said that. He would get all exited and assume that I might be ready to take him up on his standing  offer
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

I thought he was pretty bang on (and hilarious).
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Like a funny arrogant know-it-all know-nothing  LS?

I may be tainted as to objectivity as I likely would not be alive today without the sawed-off 22 that was loaned to me when I really needed it.

RW

Unrelated but curious: do you still have an Aussie accent?

So you absolutely had no other option but a gun?
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

No accent whatsoever. I often wonder if my current mate would have had me if I did have that awful guttural noise ...  an ongoing lovers joke, lol.

I was 7 when I came to S. Ontario and my parents tried to lose their accent as best they could.

I had the soon to be ex hubby from hell .. or worse the ex hubby with the crazy family from hell. Yes, they had issued a death threat load and clear. I was warned by 2 of the good ones in the family.  

Brother gave me his sawed off 22 and said he knew the family (which he did)  and suggested I keep it handy. He took me out and trained me in a nearby field.

I did NOT have to fire it, but when 3 of his family started up the driveway I sure was glad that I could   show them the business end of it. Fortunately I did not have to raise it above hip level before they decided what they had in mind was not a good plan after all.  A light sawed off can be held like a pistol at waste height. Never had to raise it. Never saw them again.

Cunts drove 250 miles to visit me. That convinced me they were serious

RW

Jesus Christ!  You've had one hell of an interesting (euphemism) life.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

True enough. Maybe too "interesting" at times, lol. I like to think it has been destiny, but I suppose I brought on a few things myself

RW

Sounds like it.  I'm going to hug my rural boredom a little tighter tonight.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

haha .. god I love you.

Here I am in sedate lil White Rock now, in a condo  ... tamed down at last ... my equivalent " rural boredom "

RW

I love White Rock so much.  There's something about the ocean that calms those fires.  

I live in a rocky box surrounded by snobbery and faux intellectualism.  It's the price I've paid for a "safe" life.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

That's sure honest. From what I know of you and from occasional references to your mate, I suspect that you and your mate make a good life within your abode  as me & mine do

That sounds more like my impression of Nelson than Castlegar, but I assume you are referring to your nearby / close up area.

cc

BTW .. if I have not done so before, I would like to thank you profoundly for making this great site what it is. If I have it right, you did most or all of the work?

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I thought he was pretty bang on (and hilarious).

He's funnier when he talks about the time he got a vibrating egg stuck up his ass.  ac_lmfao

Funny thing is, I thought all Australian men were born with something stuck up their ass and I always thought it was their head.  ac_dunno

BTW, evs posted the same video a while back on the Van hole, and she gushed all over too.

Just sayin.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"BTW .. if I have not done so before, I would like to thank you profoundly for making this great site what it is. If I have it right, you did most or all of the work?

Thank you :).

It was a collaborative effort that I can't take full credit for at all.  You can thank Spec for the name.  A bunch of folks did the headers on the different skins including Blue and Asia.  My other half did the install of the software and the porting of the database.  (I made him change things three times until I liked it.)  Fash made the arrangements to get the database and took the admin helm.  I had Keeper doing QA testing.  But this is just a shell.  

It's the people posting that gives life to these boards and that's all of YOU!  Thank you guys for having faith in me.  You guys make this place what it is.

ac_wub
Beware of Gaslighters!