Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Invitation?

Started by RW, June 21, 2015, 02:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"wouldn't yall be happier with a closed board?

It was closed for one specific reason. Your new found friends at Van are not what they seem. Behind the smiles there is a significant number of them that are nothing but  a pack of shit stirring assholes. They are lead by a Serbian witch who encourages the animosity by not condemning the actions of her troop of flying monkeys.

A closed forum discourages growth. That is not what we are trying to achieve here even if the actions of certain posters seem to be contrary to that aim. Regardless of whether or not certain posters would be happier in isolation, the overall goal is for this place to be open and growing.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

well.... i'm not clued in enough to even comment on what you said but i know this - the majority of ppl there are happy and really seem to have let go. but there are two or three who systematicly make threds or talk about this place ad nauseum.... other ppl chime in mainly because its a thred. i'm the same way. i'll post in any thred.... i've even posted in a menstruation thred just to say i don't have periods.... i can tell theres a shitload of bad blood. it may be there forever. i dunno. but most of yall are just glad to be gone. and most of them are glad too. i guess a closed board is a bad idea.... but in the meantime, i suppose theres no cure for stalkers on both sides....

RW

This place is growing in membership not shrinking in case anyone is wondering.  About a quarter of our viewing traffic still comes from MB.

I love that this place is considered a utopia.  The people who post here are pretty awesome.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Very true. There is no way to stop the stalking especially when the stalkers are deranged and determined to perpetuate a bad situation.

Bottom line is I wish nothing but the best for both forums. It is a shame that certain individuals simply cannot let go because of some twisted need to satisfy there own vindictive jollies.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I hope they post about us forever over there.  I really do.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Wagon"I have a $10 coupon for KFC that expires tomorrow.

HELLO HANDSOME!! ac_lovestruck

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Boy"
Quote from: "RW"I see y'all reading.  Do you need an invitation to post?  :P

Maybe you, and your new forum just suck, RW.

Every thought of that?  Maybe old man Australia just cannot satisfy the masses, as he can satisfy your void.

Maybe you think you are smart.  You are not.  Kreeper is a fag, and Fash is sadly, collateral damage.

Of course, many others throughout history have thought they knew better...  They didn't!

Now, enjoy your misery!  And send a hello to Fat Renee for me, while you're at it!

ac_rollseyes

Annie

Quote from: "deadskinmask"well.... i'm not clued in enough to even comment on what you said but i know this - the majority of ppl there are happy and really seem to have let go. but there are two or three who systematicly make threds or talk about this place ad nauseum.... other ppl chime in mainly because its a thred. i'm the same way. i'll post in any thred.... i've even posted in a menstruation thred just to say i don't have periods.... i can tell theres a shitload of bad blood. it may be there forever. i dunno. but most of yall are just glad to be gone. and most of them are glad too. i guess a closed board is a bad idea.... but in the meantime, i suppose theres no cure for stalkers on both sides....

All I can say is watch your back.  You can be a long term poster but as soon as you disagree or answer a post defending yourself, boom, you're banned. If I were you I'd be holding onto my nutsack before evs and her goons cut it off.  I was banned right after resigning from modding the Ramble On subforum. I think I hurt their wittle feelwings...
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Hi Annie..  ac_dance

Annie

Hi Odi and it's soon to be Granny Annie or GrAnnie I dunno which yet  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Hi Odi and it's soon to be Granny Annie or GrAnnie I dunno which yet  ac_dance

Congratulations.

Annie

Thank you Odi  ac_drinks

chuck wagon

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Chuck Wagon"I have a $10 coupon for KFC that expires tomorrow.

HELLO HANDSOME!! ac_lovestruck

I kept up a long standing tradition,  I gave my coupon to a pretty woman.

RW

Was she standing behind a KFC counter?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"I hope they post about us forever over there.  I really do.

I know thats what you want, babe..

Thats what you need... Real hard posting.