The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Invitation?

Started by RW, June 21, 2015, 02:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I see y'all reading.  Do you need an invitation to post?  :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

chuck wagon

I have a $10 coupon for KFC that expires tomorrow.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I see y'all reading.  Do you need an invitation to post?  :P

Maybe you, and your new forum just suck, RW.

Every thought of that?  Maybe old man Australia just cannot satisfy the masses, as he can satisfy your void.

Maybe you think you are smart.  You are not.  Kreeper is a fag, and Fash is sadly, collateral damage.

Of course, many others throughout history have thought they knew better...  They didn't!

Now, enjoy your misery!  And send a hello to Fat Renee for me, while you're at it!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Big Boy"Maybe old man Australia just cannot satisfy the masses

Ya think.

I even create threads and posts at Van. Still.

Anonymous

Is that supposed to be some sort of congratulatory event, LEO?

I can post here, there, and anywhere.  Of course, can bypass things that others may not...

Nonetheless, what you and RW have tried to create, has failed, IMHO.  And now you are getting desperate.

Bricktop

IYHO is the issue.

Its too humble...and utterly irrelevant.

And RW and I have nothing to do with it. This is Fashionista's gig. And she has done very well, thank you.

Anonymous

Think I'm an idiot?

You and RW wanted to create your very own "Utopia" here...  Even got that little faggot Kreeper on board as Mod.

And it worked for a little while.  Gets boring though, doesn't it?

Get used to it, because it gets worse from here...

keeper

Quote from: "Big Boy"Is that supposed to be some sort of congratulatory event, LEO?

I can post here, there, and anywhere.  Of course, can bypass things that others may not...

Nonetheless, what you and RW have tried to create, has failed, IMHO.  And now you are getting desperate.

Let me guess, your here to tell us this?  ac_toofunny

LoSeR

Renee

Quote from: "Big Boy"Think I'm an idiot?..

Not at all sMel; we KNOW you're and idiot.

BTW, hello right back at you; you fucking rummy. Always such a pleasure to see you here, drunk and on another loser rampage. ac_rollseyes
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Big Boy"Think I'm an idiot?..

Not at all sMel; we KNOW you're and idiot.

BTW, hello right back at you; you fucking rummy. Always such a pleasure to see you here, drunk and on another loser rampage. ac_rollseyes

ac_toofunny

I luv you Renee (not as much as Spec) always right to the point and always on target  ac_dance

deadskinmask

i have a question. if SMP is banned, how does he stalk yall so successfully? when i googled yall, it said non-members couldn't access the board....

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i have a question. if SMP is banned, how does he stalk yall so successfully? when i googled yall, it said non-members couldn't access the board....

That must be outdated info. For a short time this forum was closed to nonmembers so that the animosity between BC and Van could subside. The forum is now open to be viewed by the outside world.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

wouldn't yall be happier with a closed board?