Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Grand Baby Room

Started by Annie, June 21, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Thank you Kiebers  ac_smile I'm still so happy I can't sleep  ac_dance

Congratulations. It is something very special. I have twin boy/girl grandkids. They are coming with Mom and Dad on April 1 for 2 weeks. Some things about getting older that are not that bad.

RW

She's beautiful Annie!!  Awwww!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Thank you Kiebers  ac_smile I'm still so happy I can't sleep  ac_dance

Congratulations. It is something very special. I have twin boy/girl grandkids. They are coming with Mom and Dad on April 1 for 2 weeks. Some things about getting older that are not that bad.

How old are they?  (I have boy/girl twins :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

That's understandable. Congratulations Annie.

RW

Coolest diaper bag/change station ever!

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPZZHelSoQs
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"

How old are they?  (I have boy/girl twins :)

They will be 4 in August.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Hey, a big head is a sign of great intelligence! No friggin wonder she wasn't able to deliver naturally.

A big head is a sign of great intelligence. I'm very happy for you Grannie.

Annie

Right on TD, I can't wait to do Grandma stuff with her ac_dance  Getting old doesn't have to suck, we get Grand babies to make up for the grey hair our kids gave us  :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"

Right on TD, I can't wait to do Grandma stuff with her ac_dance  Getting old doesn't have to suck, we get Grand babies to make up for the grey hair our kids gave us  :laugh:

She is lucky to have an active grandmother.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"

Are you going to see your grand baby tomorrow?

Annie

Not sure what day yet, maybe Friday, she thinks she might be going home that day. So we'll probably go to their house and have a celebration with her family too  ac_smile  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Not sure what day yet, maybe Friday, she thinks she might be going home that day. So we'll probably go to their house and have a celebration with her family too  ac_smile  ac_dance

Is that where they are living?

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Here she is! Baby Amelia  ac_wub

:6: Congrats Annie,  she's beautiful.

Bricktop

easter bunny

She looks confused. Congrats Annie! =)