Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

The Grand Baby Room

Started by Annie, June 21, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Oymygawd! I'm going to be a Grandma! Our son was here for Father's Day dinner and told us the good news.  I wish she could have made it for dinner but she was working. I wanted to give her a super big hug too.  She's due in January.  Between her family and us, they will always have free daycare.  I'm super excited!!!!  ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Congrats Annie!!!!!!  That's awesome news!!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oymygawd! I'm going to be a Grandma! Our son was here for Father's Day dinner and told us the good news.  I wish she could have made it for dinner but she was working. I wanted to give her a super big hug too.  She's due in January.  Between her family and us, they will always have free daycare.  I'm super excited!!!!  ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_dance

[size=200]CONGRATS!![/size]

Annie

Thank you! I'm super excited!!! They're hoping it's a boy because her family is basically all girls. But whatever it turns out to be, he/she will be very loved.  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Thank you! I'm super excited!!! They're hoping it's a boy because her family is basically all girls. But whatever it turns out to be, he/she will be very loved.  ac_smile

My Mommy was super excited when I got pregnant too.

Annie

I'm so excited I'm almost crying. I have to literally hold back the happy tears lol

kiebers

Congrats Annie. I know firsthand how great that is. It's almost like a do over. It's been some of the happiest years of my life.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Annie

It is like a do over! lol  Hubby can't wait to teach him/her all about Star Wars lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oymygawd! I'm going to be a Grandma! Our son was here for Father's Day dinner and told us the good news.  I wish she could have made it for dinner but she was working. I wanted to give her a super big hug too.  She's due in January.  Between her family and us, they will always have free daycare.  I'm super excited!!!!  ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_dance

I'm so very happy for you Annie.

ac_smile

Annie

I guess in 7 months I should change my name to Granny Annie!  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I guess in 7 months I should change my name to Granny Annie!  ac_dance

You've gone from Annie to Bannie to Granny

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Congratulations Annie. I'm thrilled for you. ac_dance
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"I guess in 7 months I should change my name to Granny Annie!  ac_dance

You've gone from Annie to Bannie to Granny

Haha ya I have! What a transformation huh?

Annie

haha Rw, thanks Renee  ac_smile