The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Let's Play Doctor

Started by RW, June 23, 2015, 10:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Seriously though, do you have a gender preference for a doctor who is going to examine your wobbly bits?  What is it and why?

I prefer women doctors.  I have a thing about men touching me, especially my genitals.  That said, I will suck it up if need be as they are professionals.

If you have someone of the opposite gender, do you insist a nurse be present during exams?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Seriously though, do you have a gender preference for a doctor who is going to examine your wobbly bits?  What is it and why?

I prefer women doctors.  I have a thing about men touching me, especially my genitals.  That said, I will suck it up if need be as they are professionals.

If you have someone of the opposite gender, do you insist a nurse be present during exams?

I've always gone to a woman OBGYN. I'm more comfortable with a woman messing around with my nethers. That being said I have come across some very professional male doctors as well.

Generally I'm not worried about a nurse being present. In fact I've found that some nurses can be very unprofessional.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

For me i had both, My Doctor asked me when the last time i had one, i said errrrrr never ( i was 44) he said well lets get this done expecting him to let me know when to come in but NOOOOO he wanted to do it right then.So on goes the gown and in comes his Intern or "helper" female. Moves the gown to the side and presses the part between my sack and asshole and asks me to COUGH, COUGH  ac_wot ... It all happen so fast i didnt have time to be embarrassed. After 10 minutes my family doctor came back and well .... ya  :shock:

I prefer my male doctor for shit like that.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "RW"Seriously though, do you have a gender preference for a doctor who is going to examine your wobbly bits?  What is it and why?

Only Chinese female doctor.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Frood

I don't mind either but no cold hands or long nails thank you.

Or if they're really hairy or smell like curry.
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

I was almost in my mid-20s when I decided that it was time for a young woman my age to seek an Ob-gyn for a check up and a consultation especially since the idea of becoming intimate had finally crossed my mind. I had questions so I wanted answers. My Mother was against it explaining that she did not want me to seek an Ob-gyn for a check up because the procedure would surely cause a certain strategically placed membrane to rupture. I was so irritated with this backward thinking. Unfortunately, I had to defy her and was happy I went for a check up. I learned that I was a healthy young doe. ac_smile
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Twenty eight years later, I still see the same Ob-gyn who assisted in the birth of my two sons ages 21 and 16. We've been through thick and thin. He's been so great at making sure I survived my two difficult births. He is wonderful. He has been featured in the Washingtonian Magazine as one of the top doctors in his field in this city.

I enjoy seeing Dr. L. because I feel safe in his practice. I'd be in a room getting ready to see him and then he knocks before coming in. He and Lisa come in and they greet me enthusiastically. Lisa says to me, "How are you, Hon!? It's so good to see you today!" Lisa is Dr. L's wife. :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Romero

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Twenty eight years later, I still see the same Ob-gyn who assisted in the birth of my two sons ages 21 and 16. We've been through thick and thin. He's been so great at making sure I survived my two difficult births. He is wonderful. He has been featured in the Washingtonian Magazine as one of the top doctors in his field in this city.

That sounds about right! If they're totally trustworthy, it shouldn't matter what gender they are. Though I can completely understand why people may feel more comfortable with certain genders. It can take a lot to feel comfortable with something so personal.

As for me, I don't care what gender. I just assume they're professional and have seen it all a million times. As long as I feel comfortable enough.

Anonymous

I prefer mine with a licence and clean criminal record.

keeper

Quote from: "Dove"I prefer mine with a licence and clean criminal record.

:JC_howdy:

RW

I saw a male Gyno today and he was lovely.  I got over my male doctor issue.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"I saw a male Gyno today and he was lovely.  I got over my male doctor issue.

One visit got you over your "issue" with male doctors?...... Must not have been much of an issue.   ac_smile

RW

No I guess not.  It helped that the doctor was older, really nice and rather funny :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"No I guess not.  It helped that the doctor was older, really nice and rather funny :)

Older, nice, rather funny????........ ,If that's all it took, I could have cured you of your "issue" months ago.  :howdy:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!