Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

People who stare

Started by RW, June 24, 2015, 01:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The stares I get are usually guys staring at my ass. It's funny watching them try not to stare as their eyes follow me from behind. If I turn around suddenly they will look at their watch or pretend they are doing something else besides staring at my ass.

Annie

Ahhh so Shen...you have a nice ass eh?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ahhh so Shen...you have a nice ass eh?

If you cannot find a compass to make something perfectly round, you can use my ass. :wink:  :laugh3:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"

If you cannot find a compass to make something perfectly round, you can use my ass. :wink:  :laugh3:

i seem to have misplaced my compass.... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

Haha, good one. ac_drinks

BTW, since you were the one who invited the BF gang to VF, how did you first find out about it?

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

Haha, good one. ac_drinks

BTW, since you were the one who invited the BF gang to VF, how did you first find out about it?

i got a link from a canadian guy a few years back.... didn't think much about it.... then someone as BAS mentioned it and i remember i had the link.... it was a link to another link to the main board but it had 5 or 6 forums.... then i remember the canadian i got it from was from vancouver so thats where i went.... i don't think hes there anymore though. or at least he hasn't said 'howdy'....

Anonymous

K, gotcha. You registered after BF folded or before? Same with the invites, after BF folded or before?

deadskinmask

i was here before BF closed. i was just looking for a second forum.... a month or so later it shut down. everybody scattered all over so i invited the more social ones to VF....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i was here before BF closed. i was just looking for a second forum.... a month or so later it shut down. everybody scattered all over so i invited the more social ones to VF....

Most of the ex-BF crew is from the US?

Who owned BF anyway?

deadskinmask

half american. the rest are brits and aussies.... some fella named Bastard Factory owned it.... dead serious.... lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"half american. the rest are brits and aussies.... some fella named Bastard Factory owned it.... dead serious.... lol.

Vancouver Forum is old evs real name.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"half american. the rest are brits and aussies.... some fella named Bastard Factory owned it.... dead serious.... lol.

Vancouver Forum is old evs real name.

lol.... :D

Anonymous

Are you married DSM? what do you do for a living? How old are you? Are you a tit man or an ass man? Are you into tall Chinese chicks with curvy derrieres?

deadskinmask

divorced. i'm a cook. 45. i'm a 'leg and eyes' man. and i like asians alot.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"divorced. i'm a cook. 45. i'm a 'leg and eyes' man. and i like asians alot.....

Married, petroleum engineer, 30(be 31 in September), I like guys with $$$. I don't give a fuck about race or age.