Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Portland, OR - greatest city in the USA

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, June 25, 2015, 02:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"When you say you are from Vancouver, Portlanders think you are a neighbour

So if I you say you are from Toronto do they think you are from Mars?

Gay Boy Roberto

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"When you say you are from Vancouver, Portlanders think you are a neighbour

So if I you say you are from Toronto do they think you are from Mars?

Vancouver, Washington is located just over the river from Portland, Oregon... a suburb so to speak.

duh
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

RW

The River is the Columbia River which runs through my neck of the woods.  Next time you're there Bob, I'll message in a bottle you!
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Have you seen the very start of it? As a stream, it starts from a lake, forget the name, very near to Fairmont Development

There's more to the story, but that would be for the polka thread ...... Side's many in Portland might start drinking directly from the river if they knew .... we also know Portland, eh?

It is a rarity in that it flows north a long way (and I think between ranges) and then works its way back south to Portland
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"Just back after a short break from work. Fabulous city is Portland - friendly people, nice weather (at least this time of year) probably the most liberal state in the whole of the USA. PORTLANDIA rules!

I would argue that. if Portland is the most liberal city in the US of A, that excludes it from any mention of the greatest cities. Liberalism is a disgusting result of warped thinking by weak-minded retards. The same thinking that results in more and more programs for those who will not help themselves, the same thinking that says let's not keep score so no kid feels like a loser ala special olympics thinking, the same thinking that seeks to revise public thinking so we accept muslims, thugs, and illegal aliens is the same thinking that is ruining the world. Instead of teaching kids to grow up realizing that you can't be a winner at everything and to deal with it, the same people who can't realize that paying people to sit on their asses because they don't want to work is wrong and counter-productive, the same people who refuse to enforce laws about illegals and law breakers in some kind of twisted frame of mind that says let's all get along, and forgive and forget, that's the kind of mindset that grows nothing but weak-minded, undisciplined morons whose mantra is it's not my fault I did wrong, so don't punish me. The same kind of thinking that allows people to do what they feel like just because they can do it and to hell with punishment or repercussions.

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"Have you seen the very start of it? As a stream, it starts from a lake, forget the name, very near to Fairmont Development

There's more to the story, but that would be for the polka thread ...... Side's many in Portland might start drinking directly from the river if they knew .... we also know Portland, eh?

It is a rarity in that it flows north a long way (and I think between ranges) and then works its way back south to Portland

The lake is Columbia Lake and I have seen it as a creek up near Fairmont (which I LOVE!). I too have a story about that place ;)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gay Boy Roberto

Quote from: "RW"The River is the Columbia River which runs through my neck of the woods.  Next time you're there Bob, I'll message in a bottle you!

Please fill it with single malt scotch!
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Frood

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"
Quote from: "RW"The River is the Columbia River which runs through my neck of the woods.  Next time you're there Bob, I'll message in a bottle you!

Please fill it with single malt scotch!

I want to swim in that river with my mouth wide open!  :icon_wink:
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Have you seen the very start of it? As a stream, it starts from a lake, forget the name, very near to Fairmont Development

The lake is Columbia Lake and I have seen it as a creek up near Fairmont (which I LOVE!). I too have a story about that place ;)

Have you done the tiny cave enclosed overflow pool at night?  . floating candles ... floating red wineglasses ....... that's were my lover learned how long an Aussie beach gal could stay under water  :wink: ... Maybe your tail and some  of mine would be good for the polka.

We spent 2 complete seasons there on projects during the early really get to know each other sex-crazed phase of  our relationship  ... in our motor home parked in many interesting locations nearby

Even spent a few months parked just below Fairmont, a 1/2 mile from any other humans , 10 ft from the Columbia  .. washed clothes naked in the river with the beavers (< set up for remarks)

Anonymous

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"
Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"Just back after a short break from work. Fabulous city is Portland - friendly people, nice weather (at least this time of year) probably the most liberal state in the whole of the USA. PORTLANDIA rules!

I would argue that. if Portland is the most liberal city in the US of A, that excludes it from any mention of the greatest cities. Liberalism is a disgusting result of warped thinking by weak-minded retards. The same thinking that results in more and more programs for those who will not help themselves, the same thinking that says let's not keep score so no kid feels like a loser ala special olympics thinking, the same thinking that seeks to revise public thinking so we accept muslims, thugs, and illegal aliens is the same thinking that is ruining the world. Instead of teaching kids to grow up realizing that you can't be a winner at everything and to deal with it, the same people who can't realize that paying people to sit on their asses because they don't want to work is wrong and counter-productive, the same people who refuse to enforce laws about illegals and law breakers in some kind of twisted frame of mind that says let's all get along, and forgive and forget, that's the kind of mindset that grows nothing but weak-minded, undisciplined morons whose mantra is it's not my fault I did wrong, so don't punish me. The same kind of thinking that allows people to do what they feel like just because they can do it and to hell with punishment or repercussions.

That's utopia to Bob....as long as someone else pays for it all.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"I would argue that. if Portland is the most liberal city in the US of A, that excludes it from any mention of the greatest cities. Liberalism is a disgusting result of warped thinking by weak-minded retards. The same thinking that results in more and more programs for those who will not help themselves, the same thinking that says let's not keep score so no kid feels like a loser ala special olympics thinking, the same thinking that seeks to revise public thinking so we accept muslims, thugs, and illegal aliens is the same thinking that is ruining the world. Instead of teaching kids to grow up realizing that you can't be a winner at everything and to deal with it, the same people who can't realize that paying people to sit on their asses because they don't want to work is wrong and counter-productive, the same people who refuse to enforce laws about illegals and law breakers in some kind of twisted frame of mind that says let's all get along, and forgive and forget, that's the kind of mindset that grows nothing but weak-minded, undisciplined morons whose mantra is it's not my fault I did wrong, so don't punish me. The same kind of thinking that allows people to do what they feel like just because they can do it and to hell with punishment or repercussions.

I see you guys  also  know Portland eh?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"I would argue that. if Portland is the most liberal city in the US of A, that excludes it from any mention of the greatest cities. Liberalism is a disgusting result of warped thinking by weak-minded retards. The same thinking that results in more and more programs for those who will not help themselves, the same thinking that says let's not keep score so no kid feels like a loser ala special olympics thinking, the same thinking that seeks to revise public thinking so we accept muslims, thugs, and illegal aliens is the same thinking that is ruining the world. Instead of teaching kids to grow up realizing that you can't be a winner at everything and to deal with it, the same people who can't realize that paying people to sit on their asses because they don't want to work is wrong and counter-productive, the same people who refuse to enforce laws about illegals and law breakers in some kind of twisted frame of mind that says let's all get along, and forgive and forget, that's the kind of mindset that grows nothing but weak-minded, undisciplined morons whose mantra is it's not my fault I did wrong, so don't punish me. The same kind of thinking that allows people to do what they feel like just because they can do it and to hell with punishment or repercussions.

Bob too.

J0E

Last time I was in Portland I saw homelss people everywhere. In doorways, storefronts. Vancouver its bad here too, but in Portland like everywhere in the USA, its much worse.

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"

Bob too.

The real question is whether Bob does in fact bob up or bob down when he spies a port land.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

You mean who puts whose "Dinky" where?

If his crafted profile is actually for real, it sure as hell would not be put  in "Dianna"