Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Portland, OR - greatest city in the USA

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, June 25, 2015, 02:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gay Boy Roberto

Just back after a short break from work. Fabulous city is Portland - friendly people, nice weather (at least this time of year) probably the most liberal state in the whole of the USA. PORTLANDIA rules!
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"Just back after a short break from work. Fabulous city is Portland - friendly people, nice weather (at least this time of year) probably the most liberal state in the whole of the USA. PORTLANDIA rules!

Portland is a predominantly caucasian city, maybe the most caucasian city in the USA or so I have read.

Frood

I visited there once. Too much Quinoa and everything was called artisan that or artisan this.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I visited there once. Too much Quinoa and everything was called artisan that or artisan this.

That seems like a big Nelson, BC.

RW

Very much so Fash.  I've been to both and Portland is pretty hippy dippy but still a neat city.  It's too quinoa for me too though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

asal

One of my friends is moving to Nelson, full of dreams :). She's so young she's never seen the movie "Roxanne."  I hope she'll be happy there.  She's artistic, very sweet.

Renee

Like most uber liberal areas it's a town full of white guilt and birkenstocks. It's fucking annoying.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

the shark hunter

... have visited portland a few times.  cool city yes ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Like most uber liberal areas it's a town full of white guilt and birkenstocks. It's fucking annoying.

Annoying white liberal hypocrites eh? No wonder Bob loves it.

cc

Are you implying that  bob is a white liberal hypocrite?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Like most uber liberal areas it's a town full of white guilt and birkenstocks. It's fucking annoying.

People have their own reasons for liking cities that they do..

I may like places that some other people may not.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Are you implying that  bob is a white liberal hypocrite?

How could a white liberal possibly be a hypocrite? ac_lmfao

Frood

If their liberal values only apply to others and not themselves, sure, they can be hypocrites.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

San Diego is my favorite American city. Chicago and Nashville are exciting too.

Gay Boy Roberto

When you say you are from Vancouver, Portlanders think you are a neighbour
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray