Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Welcome to Tunisia...

Started by Bricktop, June 27, 2015, 08:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

38 slaughtered by a muslim.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-33297245">http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-33297245

Holidaymakers in the main. I expect there will be some bargains to be had at the tourist hotels in the immediate future.

At least the Government had the cojones to close the mosques.

Anyone planning a holiday on idyllic beaches, with sun and safety...talk to me. Australia has it all.

cc

A couple of thoughts come to mind

QuoteAbout 80 mosques accused of "spreading venom" will close within a week ...
OK.. They knew this all along, yet allowed  them spew their hate and incitement for  long time.

The West lets them do the same  

Quote..., a student not previously known to authorities......
Our coppers have a gillion on their radar and monitor them. When they appear they will act out, they grab them  

Looks like not all put themselves are the radar
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

asal

It's so crappy for tunisian tourism.  

I know that's a dumb comment, but, there's never anything to say.

A senior woman I work with was going to stop in Tunisia, but her cruise was diverted (from an incident in which tourists were killed a few months ago).

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"38 slaughtered by a muslim.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-33297245">http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-33297245

Holidaymakers in the main. I expect there will be some bargains to be had at the tourist hotels in the immediate future.

At least the Government had the cojones to close the mosques.

Anyone planning a holiday on idyllic beaches, with sun and safety...talk to me. Australia has it all.

Including Islamofascists.

cc

I remember some very nasty "beach" Islamofascist shenanigans a ways back. Something about covering up some luscious Aussie babe bodies,  Maybe our resident will remind us of those

Bricktop

You're doing the talking...please...continue. It sounds like a good story.

cc

No. I was not talking, I was asking nicely  if anything actually happened  .. I recall only bits and pieces

"heard " something about Lebanese ..... Cronulla beach, .... threatening to "rape Aussie sluts" for wearing bikinis. ....  two young Australian lifesavers attacked  ... something about payback the next weekend

Not well covered in mainstream, so I'm not sure of it .... then islamics are  a protected species, eh? See no evil, hear no evil?

No need to be defensive. We all know Oz and us have our isamic problems

While I'm unsure of its truth, I did relate to and remembered "Aussie sluts"  :001_tongue:

Bricktop

Some islamocunts made a stupid statement, and the following week, hordes of offended white Australian males descended on Cronulla Beach to remind these ragheaded parasites who's country it was.

Thus ended the lesson.

No-one was hurt.

It was just a little demonstration of Australian intolerance to intolerance.

Other mullahs have made equally silly statements, and paid a small but emphatic price. Unlike other Western countries, Australians do not hide their contempt for assholes who abuse our hospitality.

Look at Europe now. Thousands of the pests are flooding into Europe illegally, and Europe has a "crisis of displaced persons", because Italy let the boats land, and now has tens of thousands of unwanted and unwelcome guests to accommodate. All muslims.

The British PM has stated Britain will not take ONE of them. He wants Europe to follow the Australian model of "fuck off, you're not welcome", which has stopped the boats completely. Anyone lands in Australia illegally are immediately transported to Papua New Guinea to await UN processing as a refugee. PNG is not a nice place, in comparison, and so they prefer to go back home rather than wait for processing. Funny, that.

Frood

Quote from: "asal"It's so crappy for tunisian tourism.  

I know that's a dumb comment, but, there's never anything to say.

A senior woman I work with was going to stop in Tunisia, but her cruise was diverted (from an incident in which tourists were killed a few months ago).

That 18 year old jetski rental worker who threw stones at the gunman and human shielded british tourists plus the hotel workers who made a human chain and told the gunman he'd have to shoot fellow Muslims first, very impressive and courageous stuff.

I'm going to visit Tunisia and spend lots of money there before I die because of that. Total respect.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

^ Only fools set themselves up in Islamic lands in today's world. Many naïve and / or "want to prove islam is nice" were killed there

QuoteAustralians do not hide their contempt for assholes who abuse our hospitality.
Could not agree more.

QuoteAnyone lands in Australia illegally are immediately transported to Papua New Guinea to await UN processing as a refugee
A good plan for any land inundated with uninvited people  ....... people who somehow find the serious cash to be boated en masse

See!! I like / love Oz. I just don't like it's many who actually think it is superior to other Western lands and that other lands are inferior

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"^ Only fools set themselves up in Islamic lands in today's world. Many naïve and / or "want to prove islam is nice" were killed there.

What's that supposed to mean? The stone throwing Jetski minder was Muslim as were the hotel staff who put their bodies before the gunman and challenged him to pull the trigger.

Islam may or may not be "nice", but those Muslims in Tunisia were bloody fucking marvelous human beings to others.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

I see.  So many died in at the hands of Islamic Kranny driven killers in 2 similar sized killing attacks on tourists  there since March ...... museum, now beach ....  good luck

Anyone stupid enough to enter Islamic countries, today having many Kranny driven killers is ..... well ..... you know

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"2 similar sized killing attacks on tourists  there since March ...... museum, now beach .... good luck

Anyone stupid enough to enter Islamic countries today  ..... well ..... you know

Do you know the difference between predominately Muslim countries and Islamist ridden nations?

Such differences can be huge.

Don't be a moron. Accept people at their worth and stop trying to paint others in a bad light when you don't know any better about the histories or backgrounds of places outside of North America.

(I assume you're from North America because you type in marginal English and you're completely full of shit)
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote2 similar sized  Islamic Kranny driven killer  attacks on tourists there since March ...... museum, now beach
You cannot undo that with words

Say. Your middle name wouldn't be "Lance" by any chance ?

RW

Lol Dinky!  You're a mouthy off base shit.  It amuses me to no end.
Beware of Gaslighters!