The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Either way, that fact that I do not partake of a certain event does NOT preclude me from judgment and voicing an opinion.

That proposition is simply illogical.

I know.  I know.  Opinions are like assholes.

The fact that you can be offended by an event you do not and would not partake in is what gets me.  Only those who wish to be a part of the festivities participate.  They are the ones who don't have an issue with the odd naked body to promote foreskins.
 Maybe some people would otherwise partake.

And maybe organizers listen to that and don't allow nudity in the parades as much as they can prevent it.  They do in Vancouver.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I am bored by this discussion.

https://heresyandheroes.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/6a0120a95a88d5970b019aff5d568e970c-800wi.gif">

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"House is hot.
Aannddd we are in agreement on something. Lol

keeper

My House is hot too  ac_smile

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I am bored by this discussion.

https://heresyandheroes.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/6a0120a95a88d5970b019aff5d568e970c-800wi.gif">

Quote from: "Dove"
Aannddd we are in agreement on something. Lol

Me too. We have to stop agreeing with each other. People might talk.  :laugh:

Hugh Laurie is a fine specimen of an older man up there with the likes of Sean Connery in his day.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

I think Anthony Hopkins is up there too.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

And George Clooney. He got his big break on the Roseanne Barr Show funnily enough.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"So, a man sits in his car in a busy street full of everyday people and children, and starts jerking off.

Thats OK, as long as you don't look at it?

A man stands in the window of his first floor apartment while his girlfriend blows him in full view of the street below? No problemo, if you don't look?

Now, aside from blowing THAT argument clear out of the park...I will ask AGAIN, what is the jusitification, point and purpose of their lewd and usually illegal conduct?

Anybody? Bob? Romero? Only I've been asking RW for days now and she cannot answer.

There's no masturbation and fellatio at gay pride parades.

Do you feel this is fine for day time hours on city streets

http://www.avalancheevents.com/media/toronto-pride-TNT.jpg">

RW

During a gay pride parade, I think it's okay.  Otherwise, no.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"You're wrong Spec.  I have made those points.  YOU just don't listen.  You don't seek out answers to your own questions or accept or acknowledge the answers.

Take Vancouver for example.  Gay Pride had one foreskin awareness naked group and you guys shit.  It has a naked bike ride and not a fricken word.  Why is that?  Explain THAT to me.

It's quite simple really. The naked bikers are on their bikes and they are simply biking by although I am also not a fan of that event. Even though I may try to understand, I don't agree with people who do things to shock their fellow men. Why? Now, the exhibitionists in gay pride parades are simulating sodomy. A vulnerable young boy or girl may see that and believe, "Oh, I guess it's okay to let Uncle Richard's peepee in my mouth." or "I guess it's normal to let Uncle Richard put his peepee in my butt but I'll still promise not to tell." There. Nice, ain't it? The internet allows us to be voyeurs if we want to be. Go on the internet then. These acts are not necessary on our streets.

http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2012/06/columbus.jpeg">

Anyway, I am bored now with this topic as well. ac_boring
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"During a gay pride parade, I think it's okay.  Otherwise, no.

So anything is permitted at gay pride?

Why?

RW

No but I don't think nudity is a big deal at a pride parade.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "RW"You're wrong Spec.  I have made those points.  YOU just don't listen.  You don't seek out answers to your own questions or accept or acknowledge the answers.

Take Vancouver for example.  Gay Pride had one foreskin awareness naked group and you guys shit.  It has a naked bike ride and not a fricken word.  Why is that?  Explain THAT to me.

It's quite simple really. The naked bikers are on their bikes and they are simply biking by although I am also not a fan of that event. Even though I may try to understand, I don't agree with people who do things to shock their fellow men. Why? Now, the exhibitionists in gay pride parades are simulating sodomy. A vulnerable young boy or girl may see that and believe, "Oh, I guess it's okay to let Uncle Richard's peepee in my mouth." or "I guess it's normal to let Uncle Richard put his peepee in my butt but I'll still promise not to tell." There. Nice, ain't it? The internet allows us to be voyeurs if we want to be. Go on the internet then. These acts are not necessary on our streets.

Is it shocking if you aren't there to be shocked by it?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

That has no place on city streets during the day.